Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

I just want to finish pledges :(

Darcwolf
Darcwolf
✭✭✭
I work swing shift and am on the west coast so it makes it nearly impossible to get pledges done it seems. Am looking for a guild that is on late at night/early morning PST, I'm also trying to learn trials, I main a NB and I'm not the best, usually pull 15-25k in vet dungeons. If I could ever get a good monster set I could do better.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With that time need you might look for a group of Oceanic players from Australia and New Zealand.

I don't know that my guild fits these needs for you as we are still growing, but we have members from all over the world and you can feel free to check us out skal.enjin.com if you'd like, or let me know if you have any questions.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]