The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Another "What's wrong with gear" question. lol Ruins of Mazzatun

Thunderknuckles
Thunderknuckles
✭✭✭✭
Running Stam NB. All AP in stamina. Currently at CP 253. Gear is 5 NMG and 5 Viper with a couple Defiler things (bow and necklace I believe. I'm not in game to look). My health, with food, is almost 20K. Stamina is at 32.5K' ish. I have 2 legendary NMG daggers and my NMG legs are gold. All but one enchantment on armor is stamina boost. Apparently I still only parse at 15K damage. I know what I've told you isn't exact but, again, I'm not in game right now to look at my gear.

Okay, so we tried to run RoM yesterday and got squarely stuck on the 2nd boss. The lizard that drops the spice that you have to run to the fountains to avoid hella add spawns. We'd get this jerk almost to 0 health and then, it seemed, no matter how we worked it, an astonishing add spawn would still take place and we'd wipe. Our tank and heals were excellent. Seemed like the other DPS was doing very well, too. I think I was the weak link, but my gear seems on par for vet dungeons based on everything I've read for weeks now getting to this point. Is this vet dungeon just an exceptional pita?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a mechanic in that fight that kills the adds spawned, are you using it?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    There is a mechanic in that fight that kills the adds spawned, are you using it?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the chained lizards. As soon as he dropped the spice we'd kill a lizard handler and release it. What I'm talking about is right as he was about to go down (all chained lizards gone by this point) there would be this hellish release of more adds. Like 30 would materialize and wipe us.
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think I've isolated the problem. Consider this thread done. ha ha