The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible new bug with interactable things on carpets.

Tavore1138
Tavore1138
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Would like some confirmation before losing my rag about ZOS messing with things that were working fine for no good reason...

So I notice in my houses that since today's patch (PC EU) anything that used to be absolutely fine and could be interacted with that was placed on a carpet is now no longer useable OR can only be used from very odd angles - for example books cannot be read and chairs cannot be sat in. These were items that were fine when I logged out last night.

Some of them cannot even be picked up in the ditor and require the use of the retrieve option.

When placed even though showing as 'green' they still cannot be used after being put down again.

New bug? I only ask because these things were fine before and ZOS have a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG track record of breaking things for no good reason.
GM - Malazan
Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
Legio Mortuum