The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVE casual guild

hidden84
hidden84
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I am relative new player, and I would like to find a casual guild, which doesn't force a group play (I am mostly solo player).

My main toon is Drenora Bloodfire (@segedinac), Vampire Templar, so if there is any kind of guild like this, please send me invite :smile:
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas

Hey there!

I'm not sure if you're still looking or not but I figured I'd throw an invite for you to check out a guild.

We're called Eternal Dawn. It's a mid-sized guild with people from all wakes of MMOs. We have members from Star Wars: The Old Republic, to WoW and (of course) ESO.

You can check us out on the website, Here. We also have a Discord which you can apply for as well. Click here for the Discord server!

We have a few dungeon experts and even some not so experts (myself included) that are always willing to jump into and help when needed!

Hope to see you there!

- Nikki