The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Players/Group On PC

nmkelley2b14_ESO
nmkelley2b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Looking for casual players that arent to serious to mess around but serious enough to actualy do quests and dungeons.

Im 17 and live in the US, CTS, not that it really matters.

I have 4 characters, one Nightblade lvl27, a Sorcerer lvl 14, a DragonKnight lvl 14, and a Templar lvl 12.There each set up for different roles(Healer,Tank,Dps) I mainly play the Tank but I love them all.

I have former experience in games like GW2, Everquest, DC Universe, Rift, Vanguard, etc.

Add me on steam (Dewdrift) and message me if your down!
I also prefer to use Discord or Teamspeak, (No Skype sorry) :/
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, i will have a look for you when Servers are up and running, got there 2 Guilds for you. LoneWolfHelp, no Dues, really cool and AtWritsEnd, no dues, with a Guildhhouse where you can find all crafting stations availble in GAme in one place
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • C1500
    C1500
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for casual players that arent to serious to mess around but serious enough to actualy do quests and dungeons.

Im 17 and live in the US, CTS, not that it really matters.

I have 4 characters, one Nightblade lvl27, a Sorcerer lvl 14, a DragonKnight lvl 14, and a Templar lvl 12.There each set up for different roles(Healer,Tank,Dps) I mainly play the Tank but I love them all.

I have former experience in games like GW2, Everquest, DC Universe, Rift, Vanguard, etc.

Add me on steam (Dewdrift) and message me if your down!
    I also prefer to use Discord or Teamspeak, (No Skype sorry) :/

I'm 27 live in the US in the EST. I just have one a level 39 wood elf, I sent you a request on steam It should have popped up from C1500. I'm not a hard core gamer, but I play often. I do have a Discord server or i'm good with steam chat, i'm good with anything.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    If you are still looking, we have people active every day and constantly growing our numbers.
    Our guild started during beta and the player base dropped a bit,
    but we are back as Damage Inc. That is a link to our recruitment post. If you like what you see send me a message or reply @toxicenigma or my second-in-command @aralornx, in-game.
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • chriscooley1
    chriscooley1
    Soul Shriven
    I'm NA server, damage player, cp 209. I play most Friday and Saturday evenings and usually 2-3 evening during the week. I'm in Central timezone. Looking for groups for craiglorn and any dungeons.
  • DeathStalker50
    I am looking to join up and play with ya