The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Teleporting whilst UA

BlitzWing97
How do people do it? No one is around. We break through the outer wall. We break through the keep door. Then BAM. Swarmed.

Or some how there's an infinite amount of players spawning in the keep. Like how???? You're not being resurrected you've just come back to life.

What I'm asking is; is there a trick to quick travelling to a keep that's UA? Because I've witness DC do it for 3 months now. And recently AD too. Whereas any EP group I'm in have to run around like crazy from place to place
Edited by BlitzWing97 on August 21, 2017 3:21AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they manage to put up a tent closeby?
    idea.gif
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    wait, what? you are going to really have to spell some of this out ...
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    maybe forward camp or exploit?
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    soul gems
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1)How do people do it? No one is around. We break through the outer wall. We break through the keep door. Then BAM. Swarmed.

(2)Or some how there's an infinite amount of players spawning in the keep. Like how???? You're not being resurrected you've just come back to life.

(3)What I'm asking is; is there a trick to quick travelling to a keep that's UA? Because I've witness DC do it for 3 months now. And recently AD too. Whereas any EP group I'm in have to run around like crazy from place to place
    1. You may be referring to the guild group stealth bomb. With this tactic, the group stays hidden until an opportune moment where they reveal and dump ults on what is ideally superior numbers. Quite cheese for sure, but so is bringing 50 EP to PvDoor Dragonclaw in the middle of the day.
    2. This is a classic example of zerg goggles: Every other faction has more people than us and we always fight outnumbered. As a serious answer to #2, when you light Gladmist keep, you can expect a response from any DC not actively participating in Bruma's nightly ERP sessions. This means they will ride in from nearby keeps and sometimes even put up camps to revive the fallen into load screens - where they will be mercilessly slain without any way to defend themselves or those around them.
    3. Yes, there is a quick way of traveling to a UA keep. While at a transitus shrine, you hover your mouse over the keep to which you wish to port. Hold down Ctrl+Shift then left click furiously while cursing the attacking faction. Then you exit the transitus, exit the inner keep, get on your overpriced crown crate mount, cast rapid maneuvers while out of range of every group member (You can't go as fast with group members leeching off of your rapids), then aim your character in the direction of the UA keep and hold "Shift+W" to move quickly. If your mount is randomly and continuously snared by the grass as you run over it, this is normal. keep repressing Shift to renew your sprint while holding W... because ZOS can't be bothered to fix the stupid mount slowing bug

I hope that helps.
    Edited by Drummerx04 on August 21, 2017 10:27AM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do people do it? No one is around. We break through the outer wall. We break through the keep door. Then BAM. Swarmed.

Or some how there's an infinite amount of players spawning in the keep. Like how???? You're not being resurrected you've just come back to life.

What I'm asking is; is there a trick to quick travelling to a keep that's UA? Because I've witness DC do it for 3 months now. And recently AD too. Whereas any EP group I'm in have to run around like crazy from place to place

If a faction is in position that they are defending and have people watching keeps or at least cycling through keeps likely to be attacked and doing /z warnings, depending on the keep it's not that long a ride to get there.

Often, it's somewhat obvious what is going to be hit. You're EP, If you are going after Alessia... it's a rare day you are going to get to the inner without a large defensive force showing up. The ride from Faregyl to Alessia isn't a long one and any organized group running rapids gets there fast.

Another point is that any keep near an outpost that's controlled by the faction who owns the keep you are going after is a very quick ride.

Trikeeps are also relatively close to one another and it's rare that Glademist, Faregyl or Arrius are cut off from 1 keep away. Even if you are going for a gate keep, it's not a far ride from either a gate or one of the main trikeeps.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also the remote chance that players were in transit to the keep right before it flagged. Then stuck in a load screen while ZOS tries to figure out should we let them or not lets check the population numbers to decide, then just as the flags are flipping 60 screaming elfs come out of load screens all at once to ulti bomb you on the back flag. Stranger things have happened in ZOSLand......
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    There is also the remote chance that players were in transit to the keep right before it flagged. Then stuck in a load screen while ZOS tries to figure out should we let them or not lets check the population numbers to decide, then just as the flags are flipping 60 screaming elfs come out of load screens all at once to ulti bomb you on the back flag. Stranger things have happened in ZOSLand......

Oh man it just love this post