The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question about transferring housing from one account to another

jediprime74
jediprime74
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I am the guildmaster of a very large guild on XB1/NA. I currently have two guild halls on two accounts, but with the release of the Linchal Grand Manor I would like to transfer one of those guild halls to a third account, to allow us to designate the Linchal Grand Manor as our 'official' guild hall as my primary account's primary residence.

Is this something Zenimax can facilitate? It wouldn't be an issue if I could simply designate one property as the guild hall and still had a primary residence slot, but barring that I can't justify carrying ESO+ on more than one account for the increase to the furnishing cap.

Thank you in advance for any input or assistance you can provide.
Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather like some sort of response, either to this post or to the messages I sent...

• sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer is no if you didnt get it by now.
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I am the guildmaster of a very large guild on XB1/NA. I currently have two guild halls on two accounts, but with the release of the Linchal Grand Manor I would like to transfer one of those guild halls to a third account, to allow us to designate the Linchal Grand Manor as our 'official' guild hall as my primary account's primary residence.

Is this something Zenimax can facilitate? It wouldn't be an issue if I could simply designate one property as the guild hall and still had a primary residence slot, but barring that I can't justify carrying ESO+ on more than one account for the increase to the furnishing cap.

Thank you in advance for any input or assistance you can provide.

lol, do you really think they would do anything to help your? I own all the manors and have been trying to do things like your suggest, not enough time left in the world to get it done
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

There is, as yet, no answer. Not a 'no' answer.

It is considered polite to respond to someone's query. In this context it is considered not only polite, but also professional.

I will happily persist until my question has been formally responded to, regardless of what that answer might be.

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

There is, as yet, no answer. Not a 'no' answer.

It is considered polite to respond to someone's query. In this context it is considered not only polite, but also professional.

I will happily persist until my question has been formally responded to, regardless of what that answer might be.

Unfortunately I don't think ZO$ have attended the school of manners and professionalism.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not expect Zos to reply. It seems intended that homes are not transferable between accounts as it could cause shifts in the housing.

While it's between two accounts you own, it seems, being able to transfer homes to other accounts could lead to, I want a differ home so I will sell you this 5 mill (10k crown home) for 3 million then but another gone. Basically selling crowns for gold which is something Zos has worked to avoid.

Hope I am wrong for your sake. It's a cool home, finally a nice large usable outdoors area.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    I do not expect Zos to reply. It seems intended that homes are not transferable between accounts as it could cause shifts in the housing.

While it's between two accounts you own, it seems, being able to transfer homes to other accounts could lead to, I want a differ home so I will sell you this 5 mill (10k crown home) for 3 million then but another gone. Basically selling crowns for gold which is something Zos has worked to avoid.

Hope I am wrong for your sake. It's a cool home, finally a nice large usable outdoors area.

I am hopeful that transferring through accounts that I own is a possibility. Otherwise, well...I can't justify spending the money on the new property as it would simply mean taking another property out of circulation as a guild hall. Given the amount of money and time spent furnishing that guild hall...yeah...not an option. I *want* to purchase the new property, I just want it to be on my main account, instead of a secondary or tertiary account.