The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tuckers Guide to Money for Dimwits. ~Fishing

Tucker3711
Tucker3711
✭✭✭
It is a simple way to make money. All you need to do is find a fishing spot with a lot of fishing holes nearby, then stay there fishing with your mouse over the hole. Keep your headphones on, and get out a book, device, any thing simple nearby. And all you have to do is listen for the rippling sound and pull up the fish and cast out again.

By the time you are finished you will have a lot of treasure fish, which sell for a bit, and a lot of normal fish. The Normal fish can be skinned for the possibility of getting Perfect Roe, which is rare and expensive in the game. Furniture gained while fishing is also good to sell in guildstores or to put in your house.

:D Have fun Fishing for Money!
@Tucker311- PC
Tucker3711
Nord Beth Rose (EP)
Imperial Freya Var (DC)
High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
Hotstuff Queen
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I make most of my gold from fishing.........you callin' me a dimwit? ;)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️