The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nine trait sets

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
I just got 8/9 med armor traits the last piece has a week left. Also have 9 on all BS weapons except axes so Im set to start crafting anything.

Which of the 9 trait sets worth crafting for the 2-4pc bonuses? Im stam nb PvP build Im currently running 5pc hundings/5pc marksman(3 marksman jewelry) 1pc kena mask. Im thinking of swapping some marksman for morkuldin and getting a bit more max stam over more regen. I initially ran only 5pc marksman when using bows. Im going 2h/DW so I can 5pc hundings with daggers and drop a morkuldin piece when swapping to 2h and use it as a buff bar.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one 9-trait set might help as Stamina DPS, but it's counter to your stated goals of more Max Stamina over Regen:
    Eternal Hunt:
    2 items: Add 1058-1096 Max Stamina
    3 items: Add 124-129 Stamina Recovery
    4 items: Add 124-129 Stamina Recovery
    more info avail at Sunshine Daydream's Guide to Crafted Armor Sets (I do personally mix either this or NMG with Hunding's Rage on similar builds when working from crafted sets)

The most popular 9-trait set is Twice-Born Star, but that's because of it's 5-piece bonus:
    2 items: Add 1164-1206 Max Health
    3 items: Add 1058-1096 Max Stamina
    4 items: Add 1058-1096 Max Magicka
    5 items: Allows two Mundus Stone boons at the same time (which is more powerful than it was before HotR)
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're only crafting to supplement another 5-piece set (2-4 pc armor pieces), then it really doesn't matter which crafted set you use ... 9-trait or not.

Night's Silence, which is only 2 traits, has the same max stam and stamina recovery as Morkuldin ... but both of these at least have max stam where Marksman doesn't.

If you need more 2-4pc max stam you're probably going to have to go to a dropped set (e.g. Bone Pirate). However, at that point, you can't get the armor style you want when going dropped.

Incidentally, I run 1pc Kena as well on my Stamplar ... to supplement 5-pc Morkuldin and 5-pc Dreugh King Slayer. Just got a vMA bow, however, so this build will be changing soon.

BCuCguR.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 20, 2017 6:09PM