The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Preview crafting - improvement suggestion

ok_rsb16_ESO
ok_rsb16_ESO
✭✭
Hi all!
I have been very fund of housing and roleplaying in ESO. That has made me more fixed on details on how everything looks. That is why I miss a better preview on armor crafting. I would really like to see what the character would look like with a special piece of armor while I try out other alternatives. Kind of like when you are dying the armor - that you see the full change before acutally make it. It is really tiring to figure out the looks of each piece of armor on ESOfashion.com, make the armor just to find out that they don't match. I think this is something you should focus on in near future as housing, furniture and dye has the necessary previews already.

As a second option, but not that important to me. Combine dye and armorcrafting so you can see the full change before crafting the armor.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are on a platform that can use addons, check out Crafting Preview (Armor)
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • ok_rsb16_ESO
    ok_rsb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    That's neat! Thanks