The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Voucher Merchant recipes?

kvlou79
kvlou79
✭✭✭
Anyone on PC have pics or info on what was added to the voucher merchant guy?

Best Answers

• kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Taleof2Cities. Do we know how long they're available, as in, when this next batch will be removed? Just trying to prioritize which recipes I can live without on the ones being removed.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »
    Thanks @Taleof2Cities. Do we know how long they're available, as in, when this next batch will be removed? Just trying to prioritize which recipes I can live without on the ones being removed.

No word from ZOS ... so you're probably safe until the next major update at least (mid-November or later).
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this!
    On Xbox, nice to see what's coming.

You're welcome :)

And, I don't have an updated image as yet, but they seem to have changed the Telvanni Candelabra before it went live. I believe it now has pale blue candles rather than the beige ones in the screencap linked above. EDIT: uploading new image now...
    Edited by Tevalaur on August 20, 2017 6:01AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh these blue candles are supposed to be daedric light and will not mach the old ones :|

anyway tnx for info will get them and see if i can place to another room
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »

No word from ZOS ... so you're probably safe until the next major update at least (mid-November or later).

Bah. See, I'm not sure I'll get 600ish vouchers before Mid-November (want 5/6 of the new ones) Currently sitting on 525, may just skip some of the recipes I don't have yet. Thanks again.