The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to become Emperor in Cyrodiil in a few days of game

Juli'St
Juli'St
✭✭✭✭
- Make an NB - this class is completely unbalanced compared to any other class. Nbs has the divine grace of ZOS that seems not to care in nerf all other classes privileging solely and exclusively, NBs;

- Go to Cyrodiil with a set proc and some potions, poisons, etc (there are even those that make you travel to another planet and, appreciate that in the next patch, intergalactic trips will be allowed);

- Start killing. Nbs, for being completely out of any idea about the 'swing' they can work miracles, including crossing walls when they jump on someone (thanks for this bug, ZOS);

- Become Emperor with 3 months of game and experience in PvP.

Congratulations ZOS, day after day, ruining any idea about balance in Cyrodiil.

(This expresses only an opinion, nothing more than that, although 'a bit acid' and a bit sarcastic, with due respect to all ESO players)
Edited by Juli'St on August 19, 2017 10:07AM
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    kiss enough *cough* and get emp in 2-3 hrs..
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's refreshing, I assumed it was a Nerf Sorc thread.

Gd work.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best skill on sorc: 'run forest gump'...ouch, this is not a skill.
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets arn't really insta killing so much now since Selene's nerf. If they are then something else is wrong, build or game play.
    Edited by mook-eb16_ESO on August 19, 2017 2:28PM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proc sets arn't really insta killing so much now since Selene's nerf. If they are then something else is wrong, build or game play.

Fear + natural dmg from NBs = u ll die. So, All NB just need spaming this skill (gift from ZOS to NBs when the same ZOS nerf all others classes). DONE, u is Emperor on Cyrodiil!
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here I thought people feared the emperor, but it's really the other way around
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    I found this thread hilarious as soon as I read the part suggesting nightblades are overpowered and anyone can play them.
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Iskra try and play NB.
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    I'd love to see Iskra try and play NB.

Yes, please.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »

Fear + natural dmg from NBs = u ll die. So, All NB just need spaming this skill (gift from ZOS to NBs when the same ZOS nerf all others classes). DONE, u is Emperor on Cyrodiil!

The only time I die to a single nb now that proc sets have been nerfed into uselessness is when I can't break buggy cc (lag, double cc or just because zos... ). Otherwise nbs really aren't that much of an issue now as they just can't front load as much damage as they could.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Settle down We are not over powered and proc sets have been nerfed to a comfortable place in PVP . Fear is not the only ability to hard CC , Invasion will lock you up too and is available to everyone .
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »

The only time I die to a single nb now that proc sets have been nerfed into uselessness is when I can't break buggy cc (lag, double cc or just because zos... ). Otherwise nbs really aren't that much of an issue now as they just can't front load as much damage as they could.

From the person who only played magicka templar.

Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons