The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where from do I get this plan for the patch note announced hourglass from?

ValkyriesWolf
ValkyriesWolf
✭✭✭
The question is in the title, so I will fill it here with a little more life.
The newest patch notes tell us, that there is a rare chance to get the furniture plan for an hourglass from time-obsessed priest at the Gold Coast.
I'd like to know, which priests are meant. The normal ones in the categorie "priest", lurking around. Or those Akatosh guys in Kvatch, in the categorie "watchmen". Or if it is neither of these. And I'd like to know if it is a stealing item, to get through pickpocketing. Or a killing item by killing enemies.
I have so far 200 + steals from the aforementioned Akatosh guys and no plan. I have about 50+ steals (probably much more) from the normal classed priest around Kvatch, no plan.
I have seen the Diagram: Hourglass, common on the US TTC page listed for 600k. So since the Redguard hourglass is from before Horns of the Reach, that has to be the new one so no one can tell me it wasn't found yet.
I want to know the person and the way to get it from.
ValkyriesWolf
Edited by ValkyriesWolf on August 18, 2017 10:24PM
Metal forever \m/
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a priest/mage at the Fortress of the Hourglass?
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    You mean that Enclave? Not too sure, but when I was there, I haven't seen someone classed mage/priest. Only commoner or watchmen I think. I wasn't in that knight's grave, or whatever it's called, yet, so I don't know if there is someone for that drop. And since I haven't done the whole Dark Brotherhood questline, I haven't been to Kvatch Castle or Cathedral. So no idea if there is someone.....
    Metal forever \m/
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    From the UESP website: "The Enclave of the Hourglass is a fort to the south of Kvatch. It was recently reoccupied by the Order of the Hour."
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to know as well
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any news on this? I mean after all this time someone HAS to have found it by now. Please help us find it as well!
    Metal forever \m/
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I would love to have some confirmation on where people have been getting this plan. I have been focusing on pickpocketing the sermonizers, but since they are a quest-mob that you need to kill it is rather annoying (for me and for the questers I am sure!)
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've farmed for it on my pickpocket a few times at The Enclave of the Hourglass and cannot say I've seen a PRIEST once. I've seen a bunch of battle mages (still labeled Watchmen when you go to pickpocket) and a number of servants (labeled as COMMONER), but I've yet to pickpocket the hour glass recipe. Legerdemain is maxed out, I have on my thieving gear - just bad RNG I guess. OR...there's a priest somewhere and I've just not seen him/her.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looted it from an overland mob in Clockwork City half an hour ago (formula redguard hourglass of desert sands).
    This just FYI
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if that Hourglass Formula is the owe meant by the patch notes and this thread. There are two different plans for hourglasses. The one you got and the one for Hourglass, common. And since yours dropped regularly in CWC I think it's the other one.... but anyway, thanks for this information^^
    Metal forever \m/