The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mimic stones

Mrtoobyy
Mrtoobyy
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone.

I've been playing ESO since launch and still thinks it's a wonderful game in almost every way.
And it struck me recently, Zenimax has done some GREAT designs on armor and weapons you just wont use anymore when u reached max level.

"Iron" "Steel" "Flax" etc armors are just viable when you are in their level range.
Here is where the Mimic stones come in, It would be cool while mimicking the style material you could also mimic low level material.

For me this would make the crafting system even wider than it is now. And Zenimax would probably earn more money due to more Mimic stone purchases. (I would buy alot)

Thanks!
/Tobbe
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of us want ZOS to unhinge the materials from the levels. So that it is the amount of mats you use that determine the level, not the type. Then they can redistribute mats across the zones like they used to.

I really like the look of most of the leveling mats, where the Ruby stuff is just, well, boring now. Plus, most of it does not take dyes all that well, unlike lower tiers of mats.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    A lot of us want ZOS to unhinge the materials from the levels. So that it is the amount of mats you use that determine the level, not the type. Then they can redistribute mats across the zones like they used to.

I really like the look of most of the leveling mats, where the Ruby stuff is just, well, boring now. Plus, most of it does not take dyes all that well, unlike lower tiers of mats.

I agree with you 100%. Going for a realistic look on your character but then forced to have a red sword feels kinda meh...
    That would actually be a better idea. It would make exploring the whole world a must if one would want that specific material.
    Glad you answered =)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree also.

I would like to make this Order of the Hour Ebony bow at CP160 for example ...

AKUKM7y.png
  • Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree also.

I would like to make this Order of the Hour Ebony bow at CP160 for example ...

AKUKM7y.png

Yes it would be great!