Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best place for Ancester Silk?

WhoSlappedThePie
WhoSlappedThePie
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

Anybody have a good area to get Ancester Silk or any tips? Is it better to do vet dungeons for instance and then deconstruct the loot you get for silk?

Or is there a good area with a good route where you can spend time to get some silk? Thanks!
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
Magsorc Breton
Magblade Darkelf
Stam DK Redguard
Healer Templar High Elf
Tank DK Argonian
Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your in a hurry, Guild stores or other people. Although silk thems to be one of the few mats thats holding its value. 40ish gold each on PC NA
    Otherwise its farming time. I like craglorn, as the slim chance for a nirn item is a win.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah well I'm thinking due to the next patch the prices may rise of 200 stacks? They're average about 18k which I think is a bit steep. I mean, I am a fool though I sold around 600 not so long ago very cheap... *cries*

But yeah, heard a few people mention Craglorn, is it actually a good rate of ancester silk? I'm not too bothered about the nirn chance really I just want a fast farm to find bulk silk..

Thanks
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any zone "should" be equivalent for hunting any type of raw materials. Craglorn is good because of the Nirncrux and for motifs in the chests you can sell. Same with Vvardenfell.

I find the small starter zones to be a little better for material hunting as they are smaller it at least it seems like the material density is a bit higher. Turn off grass and I like having one level of Keen Eye for clothing as the silk nodes can sometimes be hard to spot.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!