The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MMORPG (older) veteran seeking mature guild for PvE/PvP/Crafting/Trading

Pnyx
Pnyx
✭✭
Although at one time I was like most of the younger players around here, my reflexes are not what they used to be. My pace these days is more relaxed with little regard of the time that may take to complete a quest or clear a dungeon. I have had invitations to join guilds before, and I even joined a couple. But... it's that connection thing. There isn't much connection to be made when the conversation revolves around Kanye West and I prefer to listen to the Stones or the Doors, for example. So, I took to the boards looking for kindred spirits to connect with.

I'm 57, semi-retired, and have been gaming since the early 80's. I've been gaming online since the late 90's and if you can relate to this time reference you know the MMORPGs that I played; the selection wasn't huge, so I'm familiar with just about all of them. Here in ESO I have been adventuring solo to cp340-something and one of my characters is a Master-Crafter in all disciplines.

If you think that I may be a good fit in your 40+ guild, please drop me a reference link to make a connection and see if anything can come of it. Thank you.

@Mnul
Yaranas Half-Elven
Torvo Nnilous