The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Prince Statues

SilverIce58
SilverIce58
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay ZOS, we've had a statue of Vivec, one of Clavicus Vile, and even one of Hircine. Just how long are you gonna make us wait for a statue of the glorious Vaermina "Weaver of the Panoply"? I think Azura was just datamined for the next Crown Crates set, and that's fine and all, but Vaermina is the only other statue my character needs in his house (aside from [but not in the same house] Hermaeus Mora). I would sub just for that, thanks.
PC - NA
CP 1125
Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Dayth
    Dayth
    ✭✭✭
    eso-vaermina-statue.jpg

We already have a Vaermine Statue, you can buy it in Wayrest if you have done the right quests in the area.

85698d4bba1acc4be8972e92b06f290c.jpg

The Azura Statue is in the Crown Store from the 24th of August to the 28th so if it is a Crown Crate set in the future that doesn't mean it was the only way to get it.

Hope that helps.
    Edited by Dayth on August 23, 2017 1:51AM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT WAIT WAIT, we already have a Vaermina statue? I need that ASAP!
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a Mephala statue.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheagorath statue was datamined from the last patch also probably in the Halloween crown crates.

Am hoping the decoration bundle for him comes with thw precious face of a certain mage to hang on the wall!
    Edited by Thannazzar on August 23, 2017 4:37PM
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    Dayth wrote: »
    eso-vaermina-statue.jpg

We already have a Vaermine Statue, you can buy it in Wayrest if you have done the right quests in the area.

85698d4bba1acc4be8972e92b06f290c.jpg

The Azura Statue is in the Crown Store from the 24th of August to the 28th so if it is a Crown Crate set in the future that doesn't mean it was the only way to get it.

Hope that helps.

I'm kinda worried about this pack. Most of the items look like they are already available in furnishing plans, so we are only getting the couple stands, one special brazier, giant statue, and more rather gaudy banners. The Vivec one was amazing because it added so many special items not available anywhere else.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^ I'll agree with you there. I had noticed the benches, urns, candles, and platform/base look to be what we can already craft. So, that leaves the statue itself, the moon and star pedestals, and the banner/tapestries. I believe the cost will be 4000 crowns? I bought the Vivec one and was very pleased with it, as all items are unobtainable in game. This one, though...

Also, more than likely, if they do include an Azura statue in a future crown crate, it'll probably be the traditional one that you can see in her chapel in Stormhaven.
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Also, more than likely, if they do include an Azura statue in a future crown crate, it'll probably be the traditional one that you can see in her chapel in Stormhaven.

The one you can already buy in Glenumbra from the achievement housing vendor for 75k? unlikely ;)

@Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its like they mixed up the pricing of the skin with this lol
    Xbox One Na