The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no license to play now

Vault_Hunter64
Vault_Hunter64
Soul Shriven
Have ESO on my xbox one. Been paying for eso plus for a couple of years now. Too a break about a year ago and decided a couple of days ago to play again. Now it says I don't have the right to play the game and to see in store. In store there is a play option but it still says I don't have the right to play. I contacted XBOX live support and they said it's something I need to address here. Tried using the support options but that got me no where. So what can I do to fix this issue so that I can continue to play a game I've had for a couple of years now ?
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    If you've truly submitted a support ticket and have received a 100% we can't help you answer from ZOS, then they should have at least outlined steps for you to take with Microsoft as to why you haven't been able to play.

I would submit another ticket and attach/copy the email Microsoft sent you, and just stress that hey I took a break I'm trying to get back into the game, but it says I don't have the right to play. Before hand though, make sure you've got the all the updates as there have been a lot. I can't imagine you wouldn't get the answer you needed to correct the issue for sure then.
  • Vault_Hunter64
    Vault_Hunter64
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the information. I will try putting in a ticket with ZOS. XBOX live support suggested I come here and when I tried the support option here I never got the option to put in a ticket. So will head over to ZOS and hope for the best.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey. If you haven't played for a year I guess you are seeing a screen telling you to get the morrowind upgrade. If so then click ignore and you should be able to log in.

Zos took some flack for not including morrowind in eso plus and also putting in a screen that looks like you need it to play, but you don't.

P.s. welcome back.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.