The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"FEATURED" Starter Pack, Adept

Argah
Argah
✭✭✭✭
Got my 1500 crowns today and noticed this bundle... so much bang for your buck!

Well played devs :)
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its complete garbage though
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blacksmoke wrote: »

3 costumes, 1 mount, 10 xp scrolls, 3 costume dyes and a whole lot more, bearing in mind it's a starter pack (that means it's for those who haven't got everything btw) what's your reason for it being garbage?
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah and it's only 1000 of the 1500 crowns, think last month my lot was spent on Holiday in Balmora and 10 riding lessons, this month 15 riding lessons 10xp scrolls 3 costumes 1 mount for 1000 crowns... bang for buck in the current market.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it is a great pack. My only problem with it is that I already have the same mount and 2 of the three costumes. But, yes, for a starter pack it is very good - and a pretty good value.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it is a great pack. My only problem with it is that I already have the same mount and 2 of the three costumes. But, yes, for a starter pack it is very good - and a pretty good value.

I'm chuffed to bits with it, been eso+ 2 month and had my 1500 crowns 3 times, one was 4 crates where I got nothing the other what I mentioned a few posts above, in terms of comparison this was month was amazing.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didn't already have that mount and 1 of those costumes, PLUS the 10 xp scrolls you get, it's a pretty good deal for old timers as well.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacksmoke wrote: »

But if it was free it would be great ! Never satisfied
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it random three costumes, random mount?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    is it random three costumes, random mount?

No, same horse same 3 costumes plus 3 crown dye things as well and a load more stuff.

Cracking value in the market of the previous 2 months.
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    CRAFTY LERISA THIEF COSTUME

10x CROWN EXPERIENCE SCROLL

10x CROWN FORTIFYING MEAL

5x RIDING CAPACITY

5x RIDING SPEED

5x RIDING STAMINA

10x CROWN REPAIR KIT

20x CROWN SOUL GEM

90x CROWN TRI-RESTORATION POTION

3x EXCLUSIVE: MAJESTIC CROWN DYE

KNIGHT OF THE FLAME COSTUME

MAGES GUILD RESEARCH ROBES COSTUME

WHITE MAIN HORSE

1000 crowns.

How can anyone say that ain't worth it?
    Edited by Argah on August 17, 2017 6:16PM
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's great, love it. I bought it earlier for my new character on the EU server, where I have just about nothing. Don't have a use for all the things in the pack but for most of it. 1k crowns well spent.
    PC EU
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a pretty good deal considering the price of every item as a whole. For just 1k crowns I get more than 5k and several cosmetic things I did not own previously.

Of course, I consider it good because I don't own or buy cosmetic things so everything on the 'adept' and 'basic' starter packs goes well for me.

Hope they re-release the collector edition of every past DLC. I am holding my crowns for them.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argah wrote: »
    CRAFTY LERISA THIEF COSTUME

10x CROWN EXPERIENCE SCROLL

10x CROWN FORTIFYING MEAL

5x RIDING CAPACITY

5x RIDING SPEED

5x RIDING STAMINA

10x CROWN REPAIR KIT

20x CROWN SOUL GEM

90x CROWN TRI-RESTORATION POTION

3x EXCLUSIVE: MAJESTIC CROWN DYE

KNIGHT OF THE FLAME COSTUME

MAGES GUILD RESEARCH ROBES COSTUME

WHITE MAIN HORSE

1000 crowns.

How can anyone say that ain't worth it?

well now, it just so happens I do not have any of those costumes, and, seeing how disguises no longer work in pvp - looks like I'll be making a purchase later today...

thanks for the heads up @Argah :)
    Edited by geonsocal on August 17, 2017 7:56PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a good deal. Mount and 2 costumes with few scrolls is a good deal.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disguises do work in PVP to hide your gear. I use the free one I got from doing a quest in Morrowind.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mistake costumes for disguises.
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm... yeah. Now I remember.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    used to love wearing the servant's robes and hallin's stand seventh legion disguises in pvp...

i'm still debating whether or not to destroy all the disguises i have collected (20 plus) - now that I've switched to wearing costumes...
  • Evanlyn_Winter
    The horse alone (separate) costs 900 crowns while the whole pack is 1000. yeah, i would say thats a pretty good deal