Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafting Costumes?

Setana_Shial
Setana_Shial
✭✭✭
So I had a thought today. So many people wear costumes because their armor (sorry to break it to you zos) just looks like crap. Like many of the farmed set don't always look that good so people often wear a cool looking costume.
I was thinking that if you completed a motif book like Hlaalu for example that you could make a costume of that. You could have it so you can equip it into the appearance slot in your inventory screen if you wanted. I would suggest that you would need 7 of the style mats to create it. I would also suggest that using the light/medium/heavy mats to change the look for the various armor types.
Personally I wouldn't mind being able to show off the different styles that we can craft. It would be cool to be able to wear the newest styles without having to craft a full set each time. Especially since so many people use non-crafted sets so you really can't craft the set in a style that you would like.
Anyways feel free to leave let me know what you guys think about it.
Setana Shial, Marian Shial, Onalia Shial, Alanna Shial
AD from the beginning, AD till the end
Guild: Agents of the Dominion
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I do wear mostly costumes and polymorphs...
    IM LOVING THAT 6TH HOUR ROBE!!!
    Edited by mrdiamond666 on August 17, 2017 5:07AM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say I think this is a excellent idea. It would be a boost to crafting and make less of a need for the transmog talked about. Now if I could just make a darn ring the concept just seems to elude me