The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Your first 3 Crown store purchases

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my first was the bosmer tree climber costume, and I'm pretty sure the other two were the lion senche and the imperial city isle daywear costume
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial pack and Tel Galen so far. Next will probably be Orsinium dlc, when there is a crowns sale.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I believe mine were the Werwolf Lord Transformation, the white wolf for riding and the white wolf pup. Not sure in which order, since I don't know the release dates of those timed store items anymore....
    Metal forever \m/
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The senche lioness mount, striped senche pet, and some experience scrolls. I think I got some costumes too.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could mistaken as this was long ago, but iirc it was:

Imperial Upgrade
    Nightmare courser
    Ordinator armor pack
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im old. To long ago for me to remember
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dress, hairstyle, and makeup.
    A Breton girl must be always fresh, cute and properly dressed.

...I need a new eyeliner...
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City, Orsinium, Pale Velothi Guar

I think....,