The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Post your character!

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
While we wait for this hotfix to be done, if ye got a image of your main, or favorite character of yours, show him/her off!
and if ye RP and have story for the character, would love to read through stories while we wait!

My Dunmer !
zvsei8.jpg
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    n94eNmnh.jpg
    My templar trying to deliver an undauted daily delve quest.
    Some months old, maxed undaunted now.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    My templar trying to deliver an undauted daily delve quest.
    Some months old, maxed undaunted now.

LOL I had that happen to me alot of times, would cross that line to a blur zone and be frozen forever running.
    it happened to me in pvp and people got a free kill on me cause of it :|
    Edited by oMrRust on August 16, 2017 4:23PM
  • Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    Yay for console screenshots being terrible! =/

Anyway, my high elf.

sFyeMQt.jpg
    Midori Oku - Female High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Allesse Nightvale - Female Wood Elf - Stamina Dragonknight
    Raelette Velaoche - Female Breton - Magicka Templar
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Midori_Oku wrote: »

I am sure you are able to use camera settings on console for a better screenshot then could get a perfect screenshot.
    It's what I do on PC for a good screenshot, I mess with camera settings.
    I also have ESO for XBOX ONE but don't really play it cause I don't have the motivation to start completely over again.. lol.
    I just don't remember if there was camera setings or not such as horizontal or vertical camera settings
    Edited by oMrRust on August 16, 2017 4:19PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a great day for my magicka Warden ... finally found a chest piece and staff to PvP with. Now just need legs.

Cz7JXCe.jpg
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a great day for my magicka Warden ... finally found a chest piece and staff to PvP with. Now just need legs.

What set ye planning to run on your warden?
    Edited by oMrRust on August 16, 2017 4:21PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my main character Vibeke, a Dunmer DK.

ckT9g1F.jpg

qj5uVZ6.png

X97hcxr.jpg

cKJILbe.jpg

I made the character a little less than a year ago, and despite my being here since PC launch, she is my most played and best outfitted character. Before hand I did a lot of jumping around from alt to alt, never focusing on just one, and even though I could do vet dungeons and had some good success with PVP I never had an end-game focus, until this character. It changed a lot for me in how I play the game, for whatever reason, but am enjoying the heck out of it.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • howdawut
    howdawut
    ✭✭
    2qsSq4w.jpg
  • Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    oMrRust wrote: »

I am sure you are able to use camera settings on console for a better screenshot then could get a perfect screenshot.
    I also have ESO for XBOX ONE but don't really play it cause I don't have the motivation to start completely over again.. lol.
    I just don't remember if there was camera setings or not such as horizontal or vertical camera settings

There are controls for it. How do you normally have them set on PC when you take as screenshot like the one of your dark elf?
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭

There are controls for it. How do you normally have them set on PC when you take as screenshot like the one of your dark elf?

That one, I hadn't messed with camera or anything, If I wanted morely a good body photo of my dunmer, I would have adjusted the vertical, to move the camera further down to a point that I like it then I press F12 for the steam screenshot.
    I also keybind HIDE UI as - key for clean screenshots but some stuff tend to stick in sadly.. like the healthbars.
    you just gotta mess with the camera settings to a way you want it for a screenshot.
    if you manually have them edited already, should wirte down the settings so you don't forget what they were once ye change them, my current camera settings I normally have is default. except horizontal camera, I have it to like 60, so my toon can be closer to the middle of my screen.. wasn't liking it as it far to the left lol.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't take a full body shot as the servers are down but here's a head shot that I took a while back of my high elf sorcerer.
    bU3OJJ2.png
    Edited by CyberOnEso on August 16, 2017 4:32PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    My beloved Khajiit - Idrissi

LigUX15.png
  • Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    [
    That one, I hadn't messed with camera or anything, If I wanted morely a good body photo of my dunmer, I would have adjusted the vertical, to move the camera further down to a point that I like it then I press F12 for the steam screenshot.
    I also keybind HIDE UI as - key for clean screenshots but some stuff tend to stick in sadly.. like the healthbars.
    you just gotta mess with the camera settings to a way you want it for a screenshot.
    if you manually have them edited already, should wirte down the settings so you don't forget what they were once ye change them, my current camera settings I normally have is default. except horizontal camera, I have it to like 60, so my toon can be closer to the middle of my screen.. wasn't liking it as it far to the left lol.

I wish console had the option to hide the UI for screenshots. @ZOS_GinaBruno give us this option please! :)
    Edited by Midori_Oku on August 16, 2017 4:36PM
  • Aluiries
    Aluiries
    ✭✭✭
    This here is my Bosmer Mage! Caylee Vesari!

a2407bf5632b5e082946edfd69a11633.png
    fe8ea34384919a478cc5273377577273.png
    Edited by Aluiries on August 16, 2017 4:38PM
    Roleplay Character - Caylee Vesari

'It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now... He's a-comin'
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    Can't take a full body shot as the servers are down but here's a head shot that I took a while back of my high elf sorcerer.

Yeh, unfortunately some people may not be able to post a photo due to maintenance but seeing photos of toons that are on Consoles
    or older photos of characters from PC players. It's still fun, My dunmer photo I got has to be at least a bit older than a month, she has different hair currently but I love that photo of mine.
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My family
    y4msFihIIAUPamNeb_tjfF5KEZ2XsKJYQZcet3yT1HXvoftMPssKwltKxlxoBCzp7AiFjCTu9bevrWL3BYLNDtOznMDQxYqJ5n5jQP_1iFUiH3KnyZxBfhLYx97UD8nTF6WbzTNQNbWCKujI5dYrRkd9Yo42fDVlprqJVwV0XSOtXaEqVAsqqGq7hiXTeLntnECeAHXHGClfz0YbswixHt6pw?width=1700&height=956&cropmode=none

My wife and I on holidays
    y4mM_7H9wzggIiIP6ACdZNm5KE2Mcf6ll5B5iz6BdaVAfWoZMQVwOgYxe4jG50MT-sq4MlsazE6FcGJ9tfDZCVIHxFG7TMz_JIGyrsq1VpYLR62M3wW-e2Tnt3KcFMwz8-mbVv8OXzQxO0Hk0RNS5rDH2Y4XKPD3ZorVLolZFVrXyLxfx6X-c7jkrpqv9Ts8Ve7VjKVP6eDMRdTXmiSUD6DSg?width=1491&height=839&cropmode=none
    and from our dungeon delve adventures
    y4mntGKQD-MYn3pjC_r5R1NDBJxlUTzmcvQC1aGU2fjCDAAwhGcQKXPPSH737c7EPeMAo3GwfXKSlXgvZ9iPOZkZ7IU1b9sk62HXj4PDACckE0VX9P4D0khbAMruLmD3FEpEhU6zYCUuI7S8uL_GiWboD3I8VSpScu3rA2gVEz2N1Sbja79qZFfAhz6EOOj1btNP3NiwTWmGlbjKZfO1Ibbeg?width=1648&height=927&cropmode=none
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CQtV2xeh.jpg
    Sorcerers, my original character.

twEWjhMh.jpg
    Nightblade, bank alt and horse feeder until later.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ragnork wrote: »
    My family

My wife and I on holidays

and from our dungeon delve adventures

Looks to be quite a lot of fun !
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't even know how to post pictures...

F*** it: http://imgur.com/a/0aAUL
    Edited by FakeFox on August 16, 2017 4:54PM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    I don't even know how to post pictures...

I don't even know how to use Imgur or other sites really. What I used was
    Tinypic webstie.
    I uploaded my photo, I copied the URL that is for Forums. It works great
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded enough pictures of my NA characters in similar threads but since I recently started leveling a character on the EU server I can post a picture of that one. I usually only play altmer or bosmer for AD but I wanted to do something different since it's another server. Urgna, Orc Sorceress, DC.

96E1MGs.jpg
    PC EU
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keldheir wrote: »
    Uploaded enough pictures of my NA characters in similar threads but since I recently started leveling a character on the EU server I can post a picture of that one. I usually only play altmer or bosmer for AD but I wanted to do something different since it's another server. Urgna, Orc Sorceress, DC.

I wish the Orc Racials had gave like Maximum stamina, health, and magicka or something like that, maybe instead of increased Melee Damage by 4% , increased Direct Attack damage?
    to make it more good to do a Orc like Shaman!
    but the racials are pretty good now actually,
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My main, big Basil - he has changed very little since the day I made him back in early access. I did give him some surgery on his ears to pull them in, but that is all. He's also been a vampire for much of that time since pretty early on.

basilfangs.jpg

He has sired well over 100 players in his time and is a proud, ancient Telvanni wizard-lord. (With a fondness for torture!) :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Tenofas
    Tenofas
    ✭✭✭
    My little lizard...

30xahav.jpg
    Edited by Tenofas on August 16, 2017 5:04PM
    Tenofas
    Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
    PC - EU
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    my orc Dan gro-Gorgon on a night out in Belkarth

FB76KUU.png
    Edited by raviour on August 16, 2017 5:05PM
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenofas wrote: »
    My little lizard...

Oh how I wish I could post my Argonian.. his name is Lost-His-Marbles..
    I had put him in that new dunmer male costume black & purple colored.
    the new bought skin with pink eyes.
    with a bit of horns and some fancy hair!

I wish I had took a photo of him...
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    my orc Dan gro-Gorgon on a night out in Belkarth

Well he sure looks fabulous!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º