Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac NA & EU Downtime - 8/16 @ 10:40am EDT [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We want to give everyone a heads up that the PC/Mac North American and European megaservers are being taken offline in about 10 minutes in order to fix an exploit. We anticipate downtime to be a few hours, and will keep everyone updated on the progress in this thread. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The PC/Mac NA and EU megaservers are now offline. We'll continue to provide updates in this thread.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Maintenance is ongoing, and we are still looking at a few more hours. We'll let you know when we have a better estimate for completion.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Maintenance is still ongoing, and we're looking at at least two more hours. We'll provide another update later this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's continued patience.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Quick update: We're currently anticipating finishing up within an hour or so.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Maintenance on the PC/Mac NA and EU megaservers is now complete, and we have successfully fixed the exploit discovered earlier today. Please note that this exploit only affected new ESO accounts created in the last two days. If we determined that your account was affected by this issue, you’ll be receiving an email within the hour explaining any adjustments we’ve made to your account and/or affected characters. If you have any further questions, please reply directly to that email and a member of our Support Team will be in touch. Thanks again for everyone’s patience while we resolved this issue.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post