The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why am I not receiving my Crowns

Ravens-Sonata
Ravens-Sonata
✭✭✭
Ive joined ESO however, except for the initial 1500 crowns when I joined, I have received nothing. Arent I to be getting monthly crowns???

Best Answer

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do I check to see how many crowns I received?

Well, unless it is different for PS4/Sony, you might not be able to. I thought the ESO account website showed that, but I just checked mine and it does not. I am on PC. But, the ESO account page does show when I was billed for the ESO+ under billing history.

If you feel you did not get the proper 4500 crowns at that time I would open a support ticket for ZOS to investigate.
    Answer ✓
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    If you have an active and ongoing ESO+ membership you would receive crowns monthly. Have you checked that your ESO+ is active either via the crown store or in the character information in the options? Has it truly been a month since your purchase?
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    I activated my ESO subscription in June which I received 1500 crowns. It is not due for renewal til September - but I did not receive crowns for July or August.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I activated my ESO subscription in June which I received 1500 crowns. It is not due for renewal til September - but I did not receive crowns for July or August.

If you did the 3 month option you should have gotten 4500 crowns in June and another 4500 when you renew. You get the full crown allotment when you are charged.

Check your account to verify how many crowns you got in June. If you did not get 4500 then I would open a support ticket.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    how do I check to see how many crowns I received?