Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Magic DK, what's working?

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Between retiring from the Navy and moving to the Country in GA with the crappiest Internet known to mankind I am in need of my fellow ESO gamers recommendations for my Magic DK.

What is currently BiS for PVE trials on him gear wise and has rotation of skills changed? What about Mundas Stone?

What is currently recommended gear for PVP on him to where he doesn't just melt by being sneezed on by an enemy player? (Champ server and Battlegrounds)

I really appreciate your input gents and ladies. I just want to make the most of the little game time I get and I want to be viable.

Funny how it doesn't seem that long ago I felt like I was all "in the know" on the MDK and now I feel so detached and ignorant.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I run 5 piece mothers sorrow and 5 piece Sun with grothdar monster set. Works well for me 28k self buffed 6 mill dummy. Maelstrom infused on back bar and duel wield sharpened swords for my ardent flame bar. With group buffs it's over 30k probably in the range of 35k with spell power and tank debuffs.
    Edited by Trashkan on August 18, 2017 5:16PM
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've heard sun is all the rage now, sorry I can't help more I'm on stam dk
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For PVP I really enjoy Alteration Mastery/Impreg/skoria 5-1-1 light with sturdy traits.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sun+BSW+Bloodspawn. If BSW too hard to grind then change it to Spinner. Thief or Apprentice Stone. One spell cost reduce and Two magicka regen enchantment. Main bar sharpenend plus oblivion damage (guaranteed decrease health damage) or fiery weapon (flame damage) glyph and Second bar Infused plus Weapon/Spell damage glyph. (5s + 452, no cooldown when paired with current Infused)
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traits can go with All divines to boost your mundus stone benefits. Especially important when running crit dependant swb build. (Higher crit rate=higher crit damage).
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.