Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Deleting Mail

MUSTACHMAN654
MUSTACHMAN654
✭✭
I have been aggravated with this for a few days, I can't get to the items that I've purchased from guild vendors. I gained all of the perks which ship you items in the mail, and I haven't been paying attention to it since the beginning of my play experience (I started two years ago). Now, whenever I delete mail, a lot more floods in. At this rate, I won't get to collect any of my guild vendor purchases, or anything that recently comes into my mail. PLEASE help! Is there any way that I can delete a lot of my mail at one time?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they would not come if you had a full mail already or at the least be deleted after 30 days, you saying you stored them for 2 years is hilarious(sorry XD)
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    I thought they would not come if you had a full mail already or at the least be deleted after 30 days, you saying you stored them for 2 years is hilarious(sorry XD)

I know, I don't know what to do. Is it a glitch or something?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience has been that mails don't get deleted ... even after 30 days.

In other words, you should be able to get to your guild store purchases eventually ... after deleting the old mails, collecting the attachments, letting the new mail flow in, and repeating until done.

It may take a long time to clear (two years wow!) ... but it's really your own fault for letting it get so far out of hand.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 16, 2017 7:52AM
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭

In other words, you should be able to get to your guild store purchases eventually ... after deleting the old mails, collecting the attachments, letting the new mail flow in, and repeating until done.

It may take a long time to clear (two years wow!) ... but it's really your own fault for letting it get so far out of hand.

Yeah, I know. The materials that came in were kind of crappy, so I didn't collect them.
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    Well, it took a LOT of deleting, but I finally got rid of that mail. Thanks guys!
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I know. The materials that came in were kind of crappy, so I didn't collect them.

They may be crappy, but if you are part of a traders guild, you could always sell them. I sell low level materials all the time.

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.