Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLZ CLOSE THREAD!

Razync
Razync
✭✭
Guild Name: Imperial Traders Guild II
Server: American (PC)
Faction: ALL
Focus: Crafting and Trading
Language(s): English
Trader: Virwen, (Abah's Landing)
Guild Leader(s): @SirApplesauce
Recruitment Status: Open

We are the sister guild to Imperial Traders Guild. Currently, ITG2 does not require any fees.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE GUILD:
We aim to hover near the 500 member cap but our inactivity policy will help us keep enough spaces free to bring in fresh traders (and cycle out those that may not play anymore when necessary). One benefit of this is that fresh traders bring in fresh goods for the guild store.

To receive an invitation to the guild you can ...
... post your UserID and/or character name as a reply to this thread, after which you will usually receive a guild invite within 24 hours.
... post your UserID and/or character name into the recruitment channel on our Discord server, after which you will usually receive a guild invite within 24 hours.(click here)
... send an ingame mail to @nzblustone or @SirApplesauce or @Razync or @Greevir saying you would like to join ITG2. After one of them receives your mail they will send you a guild invite.
... request an invitation via in-game whisper to @nzblustone or @SirApplesauce or @Razync or @Greevir or any other member of the guild saying you want to join ITG2, as everyone can invite others.

BE SURE TO INDICATE THAT YOU WANT AN INVITE TO ITG2 SINCE THE OFFICERS ARE IN BOTH ITG AND ITG2

We are a community within the online world of The Elder Scrolls Online dedicated to advancing the economy of Tamriel (the world of Elder Scrolls) through enabling a free-flowing place where anyone can come and go as they wish to sell or buy from other like-minded traders.

How does it work? Well, in The Elder Scrolls Online there are only two ways to sell or buy items from other players, the first is to trade directly with the other player face-to-face after using some other means to make contact such as in-game chat, or an external source such as a message board. The other way to sell or buy items from other players is through a guild store.

You can only buy and sell items from a guild store if you are a member of that guild unless that guild has a trader. You can however be a member of up to five player-made guilds. You can access your guild stores through the coin clerk (banker) NPC in many of the larger towns around Tamriel.

All members of the Imperial Traders Guild II are able to invite other players into the guild, helping to keep a steady flow of new traders and their goods arriving in our guild store. All members can also buy and sell items in the guild store, there are no trial periods or application forms.

There are five ranks within the Imperial Traders Guild II, the first of these being the Founder or Leader. The second rank is for Managers who can do everything the founder can do except edit ranks, they are all trusted with ensuring no harassment takes place within the guild, this includes (but is not limited to) racist, sexist or otherwise prejudiced comments and activities.

The third rank is for Supervisors - these are esteemed members of the guild who are able to withdraw from the guild bank and issue promotions.

The fourth rank is for Crafters - those members of the guild who have chosen the Imperial Traders Guild as a place for them to advertise and sell the quality goods they create in their specialized crafting profession(s).

The final rank is for Traders - everyone else, the bulk of the guild, either simply buying items from the guild store or also selling items they find along their journeys through Tamriel.
Edited by Razync on February 11, 2018 3:36PM
  • Razync
    Razync
    ✭✭
    We currently have over 200 members in ITG2.

As ITG2 does not currently have any requirements, it is a great starter trading guild.

Come give it a go!
  • Razync
    Razync
    ✭✭
    ITG2 is a great starter trading guild!

Come give it a go!

Trader currently in Orsinium.
  • Razync
    Razync
    ✭✭
    We currently have over 150 members in ITG2.

Currently, ITG2 does not have any requirements. We have weekly raffles for its members to win prizes!
    Great starter trading guild!

Come and give us a go. Trader currently in Orsinium (Wrothgar).
  • Cegenaus
    Cegenaus
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested in joining your guild. my user id is @Cegenaus
  • Nightrise
    Nightrise
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join as well. Jack Redwater is my in game name.
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cegenaus wrote: »
    Nightrise wrote: »

Invites sent!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Pashtet
    Pashtet
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join!
    My user id is @Pashtet
  • nicotee
    nicotee
    ✭✭
    Hello, I would like to join please -- user id NymCat

Thanks!
  • Pashtet
    Pashtet
    Soul Shriven
    Pashtet wrote: »
    I would like to join!
    My user id is @Pashtet

In game user id is @Pashtet247
  • Kozekocha
    Kozekocha
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everybody,

My friends and I also would like to be part of your trading guild.

@Hattica
    @Itaj
    @Evil-Yn
    @Kozekocha

Cheers
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cegenaus wrote: »
    Nightrise wrote: »

Invites sent!
    Aislwelyn wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to join please -- user id NymCat

Thanks!
    I would like to join!
    My user id is @Pashtet

In game user id is @Pashtet247
    Kozekocha wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

My friends and I also would like to be part of your trading guild.

@Hattica
    @Itaj
    @Evil-Yn
    @Kozekocha

Cheers

Invites Sent!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • C_J
    C_J
    ✭✭
    Hello, if you are still accepting new recruits
    @Fnord_Enoch
    @CarnivaleJustice
    would each like an invite.

We are new to groups, and we are wondering... is the role of Crafter available for newbies to Imperial Traders Guild II or is it something that one has to work their way up in the group ranks for?

Btw, we both agree that yours is one of the nicest looking guild websites that we've come across yet.
  • khenriksson_ESO
    khenriksson_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have been looking for an entry level trader's guild, would love an invite. @daydreamer92

Thanks!
  • Serale
    Serale
    Soul Shriven
    Heya! I'm new to ESO and been looking for a starter trading guild like this! Would love to join if you'll have me!

@Serale
  • LucidxNightmare
    Would like to join, @LucidxNightmare. Currently just play casually but thinking about resubbing and getting back heavily into the game.
  • Rockin
    Rockin
    Would like an invite to your Guild ITG2 . Thanks.
    @Rockin
  • Razync
    Razync
    ✭✭
    C_J wrote: »
    Hello, if you are still accepting new recruits
    @Fnord_Enoch
    @CarnivaleJustice
    would each like an invite.

We are new to groups, and we are wondering... is the role of Crafter available for newbies to Imperial Traders Guild II or is it something that one has to work their way up in the group ranks for?

Btw, we both agree that yours is one of the nicest looking guild websites that we've come across yet.

Invites sent!
    Crafter roles are for members who have reached max level in a skill to provide crafting services when needed.
    I have been looking for an entry level trader's guild, would love an invite. @daydreamer92

Thanks!
    Serale wrote: »
    Heya! I'm new to ESO and been looking for a starter trading guild like this! Would love to join if you'll have me!

@Serale
    Would like to join, @LucidxNightmare. Currently just play casually but thinking about resubbing and getting back heavily into the game.
    Rockin wrote: »
    Would like an invite to your Guild ITG2 . Thanks.
    @Rockin

Invites sent! :)
  • C_J
    C_J
    ✭✭
    Thanks very much, we appreciate the invites.
  • oelitenoobo
    I'd love an invite to ITG2

@elitenoobctr
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    I would like to join! @tyrion020
  • smanon_conway
    smanon_conway
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite. @smanon_conway
  • BeaTz_RB
    BeaTz_RB
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join ITG2.

@BeaTz_RB
  • doobiecat
    doobiecat
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join ITG2

ign: jackfoo
  • Razync
    Razync
    ✭✭
    I'd love an invite to ITG2

@elitenoobctr
    tyrion020 wrote: »
    I would like to join! @tyrion020
    I would love an invite. @smanon_conway
    BeaTz_RB wrote: »
    I want to join ITG2.

@BeaTz_RB
    doobiecat wrote: »
    I want to join ITG2

ign: jackfoo

Invites sent!
  • Alexandrious
    Alexandrious
    ✭✭✭
    @Alexandrious please. Got alot of stuff I gotta constantly sell.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    @LivingDed no fee reqs GO
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • marzmud
    marzmud
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join!
    User: marzmud
    Char: Nualise
  • Stkbau
    Stkbau
    Soul Shriven
    Not much of a player, but i'd like to join.
    @Stkbau
  • Thadaemon
    Thadaemon
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join ITG2

@Thadaemon

Thank you
  • NightmareDancer
    NightmareDancer
    Soul Shriven
    i wouldnt mind joining a trading guild. would be fun to sell some stuff

@NightmareDancer