The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Recruiting!!!!! The Grim - Casual play style

Ic3Queen
Ic3Queen
I run a very laid back guild, that has a guild trader in RIFTEN. Mostly comprised of newer player but some very experiences vets as well in leadership positions. We play nightly and there are 2 active GM's that are available to answer questions or help in any way that they can. Message One_C0ld_K1ll3r for an invite or leave a comment at the bottom for invite, make sure and include you psn id as well in your message.

Guild Events:
50/50 Raffle - additional add on prizes range from motifs to recipes to high level mats
MVP awards done monthly
Daily guild runs
Guild mate bounty hunts - 2x's a month - 5 piece legendary armor set awarded to the victor
101 groups (classes lol) for tanks, pvp, dps, healers, etc.

**While we do not give access to our bank directly we do open it up on Wednesday's and Sunday's for guild members to be able to pull items out of the bank that they need or want.

**We have an 7, 8, and 9 trait crafters for armor and weapons, maxed out enchanter and max out provisioners that are available for guild mates.

**My goal is to make this game fun but allow the guild to grow and thrive, which has been done so far. We have players who are available for build questions and are usually willing to run players through different quests.

**The guild is also active on the pvp side of the house in mostly AD, though we accept all alliances into the guild.

So like i said before we are laid back, run every night, and just want to have some. Send One_C0ld_K1ll3r a psn message or respond here with you psn id for an invite. Happy guild hunting.

Edited by Ic3Queen on September 10, 2017 7:35AM
Thanks
One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • rangerdog15
    rangerdog15
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? Psn: XRanger_d
  • Sorochand
    Sorochand
    Soul Shriven
    Inv pls
    Spacedockur
    Am a master crafter
  • sonofmars22
    sonofmars22
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite tag sonofmars22
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I sent out invites. Please message me if u have any issues
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    We are still open recruiting
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • tinygame
    tinygame
    Invite please. Psn Reaperwilly
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I sent the invite
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Chris_Sly2
    Chris_Sly2
    Soul Shriven
    PsN: Gehenna77
    Thanks!!
  • W002
    W002
    Sounds like a pretty cool guild, if you're looking for members, I'd really like to join.

PSN: SuperWyattBros
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I sent out invites. :)
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a new healthy guild mostly for group activities whenever I have the time. I'm online often, usually 4 days a week or so. OWN name is the same as my forums name.
    While I've only been on the PS4 version since March I've played since console launch (Xbox) and I'm currently CP 291.
  • vilerequiem420
    vilerequiem420
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get a invite..
    Psn id: Im2Fuctup
  • Bamboo_215
    Bamboo_215
    Soul Shriven
    May I join, please send an invite..
    PSN ID: BAMBOO_215