The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaign With Least Zerging? Drama? QQ?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does it exist? One of the seven days perhaps? Is there a campaign where people aren't constantly crying about the fact that they can't win, and just accept that war isn't always fair or balanced? Or where zergs are at a minimum? Or where players don't waltz in and hit a few people with a destro bomb and 5 times as many players and then tbag? A campaign where people accept that all factions pretty much suck at one point or another and don't think theirs is the only one that can claim the high moral ground? Perhaps I'm asking too much but I'd settle for just a half decent campaign.
  • TheKnightHawk
    TheKnightHawk
    ✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Does it exist? One of the seven days perhaps? Is there a campaign where people aren't constantly crying about the fact that they can't win, and just accept that war isn't always fair or balanced? Or where zergs are at a minimum? Or where players don't waltz in and hit a few people with a destro bomb and 5 times as many players and then tbag? A campaign where people accept that all factions pretty much suck at one point or another and don't think theirs is the only one that can claim the high moral ground? Perhaps I'm asking too much but I'd settle for just a half decent campaign.

Kyne

or pick one of the non - champion points.
    Yolo DK - DK Darkelf Former Empress of Blackwater Blade 3 Days 16 hours
    Tiberivs lvlis Caesar - NB Woodelf Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 3 days 12 hours
    Nero Clavidivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade 14 hours : Status Retired
    Commodvs Avrelivs Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 Day 10 hours
    Titan Flavius Caesar - Stam Sorc Orc Former Emperor of Kyne 1 day and Vivic 1 day longest.
    Death by Caesar NB argonian L41
    Marcus Avrelivs Caesar - Stam DK Former Emperor Vivic 6 hours longest
    Nero Clavdivs Caesar - Stam Warden Kyne Former Emperor 12 hours longest.
    Crystallized Frags Lvl 48, Solo mag sorc.
    Unknown Champion Of The Covenant

Officer of Grave Diggers DC PC/NA CP 700+
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Kyne

Kyne was great, but just finished leveling my newest. Want to keep playing it now. I'd like to stay far away from Sotha next campaign.
  • wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭
    You could try Shor and help DC get their tri keeps back each morning.
    Kavesh - Stamblade
    Shepherds-Wolves - Magplar
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try Shor and help DC get their tri keeps back each morning.

I think that's where I'm headed. 30 days is too long, it gets stale.
  • Vaeri
    Vaeri
    Soul Shriven
    Almalexia, 7-day no-CP campaign is back. A few of us made our home there.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I vote for Sotha Sil for least Drama, we've only gotten 4-5 threads locked this year and its been over a month since anybody has actually gotten banned.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaeri wrote: »
    Almalexia, 7-day no-CP campaign is back. A few of us made our home there.

Cool! Might alt between no cp and cp 7 days for a while.
  • Aki-Ral
    Aki-Ral
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec PC EU :trollface:
    EU - PC
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aki-Ral wrote: »
    Vivec PC EU :trollface:

Haha, I wish! A cool feature would be to copy a toon across platform/server. Essentially they wouldn't be able to do anything but play in the gear and with the items they copied with. Like a temporary copy just to experience different populations.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all the bad rap it gets, if you are EP, Sotha actually isn't that bad for EP themselves.

Zone chat is useful, helpful, and chill. Least toxic zone chat I've been in in the game. Very little trolling, yelling, or intra-faction salt.

The main thing to know about Sotha is the DC can be toxic. There are some nightcappers and gate-campers among them, so nobody else can really actually win it. You have to wait until primetime for the best play.

In prime time it's a lot of fun though, I really enjoy it. The DC don't tend to fare very well at all when the numbers are even. They're good for some nice AP so if you primarily play in prime time it's actually pretty great, I love it.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    For all the bad rap it gets, if you are EP, Sotha actually isn't that bad for EP themselves.

Zone chat is useful, helpful, and chill. Least toxic zone chat I've been in in the game. Very little trolling, yelling, or intra-faction salt.

The main thing to know about Sotha is the DC can be toxic. There are some nightcappers and gate-campers among them, so nobody else can really actually win it. You have to wait until primetime for the best play.

In prime time it's a lot of fun though, I really enjoy it. The DC don't tend to fare very well at all when the numbers are even. They're good for some nice AP so if you primarily play in prime time it's actually pretty great, I love it.

Yeah DC here lol, zone chat can get toxic af. I'm a D.C. lifer all toons in the same faction. But I don't care so much, when we do get along we fight well together. Mostly it's the toxcicity between factions that was getting to me. I understand we had active guilds who were nightcapping, but I was in Azuras when EP was doing that I still got up and pushed back everyday and didn't get on the forums to complain. There was awful behavior from certain AD guilds to match.*** happens. Campaigns go through phases of unbalanced factions.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wabbajack
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kyne

Kyne NA is full of drama, at least on DC side.

I've noticed EU server seems to be 99.9% drama free, at least when I play.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Kyne

I've noticed EU server seems to be 99.9% drama free, at least when I play.

But do I have the time/patience to regrind gear on the EU server? No, not really. Sounds great though.
  • Vaeri
    Vaeri
    Soul Shriven
    In all the games where there's extremely fun PVP, there's always toxicity and harassment between players, unfortunately. ESO is no different although some campaigns have less than others. I prefer the campaigns with smaller groups, where you can hone your skills and truly work as a team. That's where Almalexia comes in. But regardless, there are still quite a few players from other factions who T-Bag you; people who don't even know you and can't control themselves. And then, even some of your own guildies T-Bag you, but those are easy pay back... cut off their balls. I wish I can do that to all factions players :D
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Kyne

FITE ME
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blep
    Edited by Drakkdjinn on August 18, 2017 7:01PM
  • Vaeri
    Vaeri
    Soul Shriven
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    blep

Yeah... shush, drakk :p<3
    Edited by Vaeri on August 18, 2017 7:38PM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    well on EU EP pop locked all day on Sotha, AD pop locked all day on Vivec so ofc ya can chill, Kyne is full of wannabe emps doing deals so it gets salty af.

Haderus was the last real campaign. Waiting till they remove those 2 random ones and maybe Shor can return to what Haderus was like.