The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Telvanni Style Master

TeIvanni
TeIvanni
✭✭✭✭
2 Million Gold later...

SJFMbGz.png
-Telvanni
The Greatest of the Great Houses

Late Night ERP GM
Nightfighters - Officer/Raid Lead
[Immortal Redeemer]
[Gryphonheart]
[Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich people :/
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even find a single page after hours of farming. How do people get this stuff?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    I can't even find a single page after hours of farming. How do people get this stuff?

I way overpaid, so i had the completed mastery in a few hours.

Looted my first page a few minutes ago from a safebox.

Just gotta keep stealing and pickpocketing.
    -Telvanni

Late Night ERP GM
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep ... found two pages yesterday pickpocketing the Vvardenfell citizenry.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, I guess. I mean, if you gave it a few weeks the market would have started flooding with these and the prices would have gone way down. Not sure why you had to have these immediately, but if you have the gold to waste, then why not.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »
    Not sure why you had to have these immediately, but if you have the gold to waste, then why not.

Well, the OP's name is @Telvanni ... so I think a impulse purchase is permitted in this case.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the average price on a page?
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you serious...?

Today i started farming these motifs, in 15min I got 2 pages + 1 gold furnishing item... I think drop rate is really nice so I'm not gonna buy any of these motifs, especially when they are so extremely overpriced now because they're new...
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Are you serious...?

Today i started farming these motifs, in 15min I got 2 pages + 1 gold furnishing item... I think drop rate is really nice so I'm not gonna buy any of these motifs, especially when they are so extremely overpriced now because they're new...

... I didn't get anything in 8+ hours.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief 2 mil? Thats like lighting a match to it......lol
    Edited by LadyDestiny on August 16, 2017 10:13AM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you serious...?

I am hoping drops are far better than the BA motifs were. Those were a joke.....
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you serious...?

I am hoping drops are far better than the BA motifs were. Those were a joke.....

They are a better drop than Bouyant Armiger ... that is confirmed.

However, if your Legerdemain skill is low, you won't have as good a chance pickpocketing since the passives won't be unlocked.

In addition, there is always toxic behavior from other players.

For example, one player took everything except for the lockpicks out of a Vvardenfell thieves trove.

Another player saw me right behind an NPC and came in with the Blade of Woe before I could even pickpocket.

So, these are some of the side issues you have to deal with when farming these motifs.
  • TeIvanni
    TeIvanni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good grief 2 mil? Thats like lighting a match to it......lol

Yeah I could have easily saved 50% or more by waiting a few days.
    They are a better drop than Bouyant Armiger ... that is confirmed.

I wouldn't be surprised if prices settle below 10k. It seems many people are getting them fairly easily.
    Although, it might just be the shear numbers of people farming them at the moment.

Edited by TeIvanni on August 16, 2017 3:59PM
    -Telvanni

Late Night ERP GM
    [Immortal Redeemer]
    [Gryphonheart]
    [Tick-Tock Tormentor]

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the average price on a page?

Im seeing 40K+ on PC NA currently
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing the new motifs on PC/NA in the 35K to 45K range pretty common in guild stores. I suspect in a few weeks (or 30 days in guild stores) that the prices will drop significantly when all those motifs that wouldn't sale at new shiny prices, get returned to the sellers and relisted. Patience grasshoppers!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • capper123
    capper123
    ✭✭
    some toons are better then others at certain things, use each toon for an hour the one that gets 1 use from then on
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TeIvanni wrote: »
    2 Million Gold later...

SJFMbGz.png

Ouch... that's expensive...

I've got a bunch I'm willing to trade people for in exchange for ones I'm missing.. Both the Hlaalu and Redoran motifs too... I'm PC/NA
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • ChockaShocka
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Are you serious...?

... I didn't get anything in 8+ hours.

Usually the best item is obtained on the final (third or fourth) successful pickpocket attempt, which empties the mark's pockets.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Necro, and I got mine for zero gold.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Rich people :/

My thoughts exactly. I'm lucky to have 20k at any given point in time, never even seen half a million gold.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank