The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Status of the battleground grouping tool in Horns of the Reach.

bubbygink
bubbygink
✭✭✭✭✭
Xbox player here so haven't yet had an opportunity to play HotR. As somebody who almost exclusively PVPs the thing I have been anticipating mostly with HotR is the supposed BG queue fix. The patch notes indicated that the whole phantom ready check declines should be fixed. Currently on Xbox it is very difficult to queue as a group during prime time. You typically have to continuously accept queues for a very long time. It has gotten better recently but still makes doing BGs with a group very frustrating if not downright impossible at times. I realize it is not yet prime time on NA so PC players may not be able to offer insight yet. But I am hoping to hear how the group queues are working with the latest fix. If you are still having problems, post them here. Hopefully it is working now but, if not, it would be nice to get a thread dedicated to any issues that still exist.