Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Failed to buy the Ebony Epidermis Skin due to server downtime

tamorath
tamorath
Soul Shriven
I opened eso with the intent of buying the skin, as I should have still had enough time to purchase it before it being removed from the crown store, only to be met buy the server down message. By the time I logged on the crown store had being updated and the skin removed.
I have the crowns on my account, if possible, could these be taken from character and the skin added?

Hope help can be had
Thank you

Best Answer

• Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this will help you now but it might in the future.

CS apparently have the ability to spend your crowns on currently available crown store items if you lodge a ticket. For people who are unable to log into the game and buy it themselves.

Might be worth lodging a ticket anyway and pointing to this forum thread as proof you only just missed it. The worst they can do is say no.
    Answer ✓
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was up for 4 days...
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got the better end of the deal, I think. You get to keep your money and aren't stuck with that poop skin.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does look terrible. Count yourself lucky
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming soon to crown crates
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont worry, It looks ugly
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, sure those 4 days of downtime prevented us all from buying it.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    As ugly as it is not all of us have the same pay day as others and most of us have bills ect to worry about irl. But yes again you rly didn't miss out.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id give ya mine if i could
  • tamorath
    tamorath
    Soul Shriven
    Sure, sure those 4 days of downtime prevented us all from buying it.

Who said I played for the entirety of those 4 days? I'm currently in another country and managed to log onto eso on the final day of the skin being available. By the time the server came back up and everything downloaded, it had been removed.