Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Berserk weapon enchantment + Infused trait?

Honghua
Honghua
✭✭✭
With the upcoming patch, infused is getting a buff so i am thinking about trying to get a weapon with this trait and that one certain enchantment.
Since my build is already magicka templar heavy spell damage focused, and i gave major and minor sorcery in it, i was thinking about it for longer time now.
With the buff to infused it will be possible to have the enchantment up almost for all the time, it will reduce the time of buff enchantment cooldown from 10 to 5 seconds, so as long as the buff lasts, and increase the buff by 30%.
This with the 2 spelldamage buffs will give me 283 spell damage from one single enchantment for 80-90% of the time. Is it going to work?
  • Drazkyth
    Drazkyth
    ✭✭✭
    Try it when server goes live and tell us :p
    PC EU
    British Is Best

Deekus Xerrean
    Ebonheart Pact Grand Overlord

Why so salty?
    QQ Some more
    Options
  • Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    Drazkyth wrote: »

Are they going to push that update today?

Options
  • Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    Drazkyth wrote: »

Just wowowowow
    I love this patch now. :D
    mSnPs8U.png
    Edited by Honghua on August 14, 2017 3:34PM
    Options
  • Mustard