The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Queued in Battlegrounds for Over 2 Hours with NO Matches

ThatSpazChick
ThatSpazChick
✭✭
I was queued throughout various points today, Sunday, for Below Level 50 Battlegrounds. Each time I was queued for over 10 minutes. I didn't get a SINGLE match. Not even a group that failed to form. Yesterday I was queued for a half hour with ONE match. What am I doing wrong? Halfway through my first two hours, someone told me it might be because I have DPS selected as my role, so I selected all three roles and requeued. Then I spent ANOTHER hour in the queue with no matches.

So this weekend I have been queued, collectively, for over two and a half hours with ONE match.
I'm just a little kitty Khajiit who likes crafting and healing.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if not that many people are queuing for sub 50 BGs.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong and I'm not even sure selecting your role has any effect on battlegrounds Q.

Do you have a lvl 50 you can test against?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ThatSpazChick
    ThatSpazChick
    ✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I'm wondering if not that many people are queuing for sub 50 BGs.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong and I'm not even sure selecting your role has any effect on battlegrounds Q.

Do you have a lvl 50 you can test against?

I just queued on my CP630 healer and got matched literally instantly. The queue clock didn't even get a chance to start.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally get in between 1&5minutes with a few failed group messages granted.

Standing still seems to male it more reliable.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ThatSpazChick
    ThatSpazChick
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I normally get in between 1 & 5 minutes with a few failed group messages granted.

Standing still seems to make it more reliable.

I don't have to stand still when queueing for Vet. I don't stop moving the entire time I'm queued. Why is it different for Below Level 50?
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably not many people playing it sub 50.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IxskullzxI wrote: »
    Probably not many people playing it sub 50.

This is likely the cause.

They should do a large XP bonus for sub 50 BGs. It would add folks to the queue and make it a viable leveling path.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a general rule if I have a queue that goes beyond five minutes then I leave and requeue. This is for BGs and PVE dungeons, and it seems to work pretty well.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most people queue for sub 50 and the other one at the same time. The main queue pops faster and the sub-50s are pulled out of the sub50 queue.

Solution, only allow people in one queue at a time
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a bit confused as you speak about different queues you can sign. Do you mean bg in Cyrodiil? Or do you mean this bg minigames ctf, deathmatches etc? For those minigames I have only 1 possibility to sign called "grab the bag".
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Characters under level 50 have the option of an under-50 queue. It doesn't show up for CP level characters