The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any interest out there for a 'Housing' guild on PS4 NA?

disintegr8
disintegr8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have been interested in starting a guild but am not yet ready for hassle of raising funds for traders or organizing regular events, trials, etc.

As someone interested in housing and crafting, maybe I could call it a housing guild, or a housing/crafting guild. I already have over 30 houses in the game and my main home contains 4 attunable crafting sets, 3 provisioning stations and a target skeleton. Happy to set up a guild and throw it open if there are enough people who aren't going to hassle me about getting a trader.

Could be ideal for those who are into doing master writs as 3 of my attunable sets are the Imperial City sets, the fourth being Clever Alchemist. Could open up the bank for people to swap and trade blueprints, diagrams and housing crafting mats.

Anyone interested?
Australian on PS4 NA server.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI most people have trading guilds so you don't need to worry about a trader. And if you let the members know they can run events of their choice that part will take care of itself.

That being said having a guild hall with crafting stations is something a guild would like to have. You could Attract members that way. Especially if you have the banker and merchant there too
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    I have also thought of doing something similar. I run a bigger pvp/pve guild, but enjoy the housing side of things as well. If you do decide to start one just send me a ps message, tenn60, and I would be glad to help. I also don't mind creating a dummy account to start another guild, but think having the guild master as an actual account would be better. Like said above there are trading guilds and if people want to be in one they aren't hard to find, so just let me know. And just set your own standards as your role and delegate other roles as they become necessary
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    There is currently a housing guild on ps4 NA. We have a good base of interested players currently with room for more, if you'd like to join, you can look us up on Facebook: Better Homes and Gardens (ESO) or leave your psn for a direct guild invite.

We have several members of our facebook community that are not members within the ingame guild but utilize tools on facebook for finding a crafter, trading housing information and items and continuing to create a crafters database of items to be crafted by guildmates. (Perfect for those with 5 guilds looking for like minded players to share housing activities)

Ps we have a housing contest this weekend 8/26/17 come sign up
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on August 23, 2017 3:31PM