The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What Dummies Need.

STEVIL
STEVIL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Here are some of my thoughts on things target dummies need more than the need newer bigger tougher versions of.

Baseline for All Dummies
A challenge to duel option.
A PVP mode switch.

These kick-in the battle spirit modes for either type of combat.

Baseline or New Dummy type

Offensive dummies.
These should call you names and teabag your pets... No wait... These should possess offensive routines either similar to certain bosses or certain classes. With so many of the potential PC tools triggering on damage taken and esp for solo needing to survive on your own, dummies that hurt seem a no- brainer.

"Port"-able Dummies
These would randomly pop around your space or to preset locations, helping to spotlight difference with pats, ground dots and even melee vs range.

Dummies with friends
These dummies would routinely spawn some adds.

While I could be fine with the idea that the latter two should be different recipes sold for vouchers, I think the PvP pair should be auto-added to existing dummies.

One implementation could be to sell for vouchers dummy weapons or mini-dummies that when placed close to existing dummies add these capabilities to that dummy.

Thoughts on these or other ideas?
Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Sylvis
    Sylvis
    ✭✭✭
    I like these ideas, especially this one:
    STEVIL wrote: »
    Offensive dummies.
    These should call you names and teabag your pets... No wait... These should possess offensive routines either similar to certain bosses or certain classes. With so many of the potential PC tools triggering on damage taken and esp for solo needing to survive on your own, dummies that hurt seem a no- brainer.

Even if the target dummy just hits you with, say, a point or so of damage every one second, it would be nice to see armor sets like Thunderbug or Seventh Legion in action. That's a lot of dps that isn't being accounted for.