The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Auto kicked form dead/not full pvp camps

cowpker4life
i dont know what ZOS did this patch but if u log out in a camp atm you auto get kicked to pve even if the pvp camp has no one in it. this really needs to be fixxed cause logging out in IC in dead camps to kill some kids in there and having to run all the way back from the gate for no reason sucks.
  • TyroneShoelaces
    Posted in the bug report forum a while ago... No response. Surprise!
    Edited by TyroneShoelaces on August 12, 2017 4:36AM
  • TyroneShoelaces
    I suppose at least it makes for an easy way to escape unscathed with your telvar stones?
  • cowpker4life
    U can port to a dif camp still. And tbh I just spent 370k stones and alead bc to 60k so no to worried about them. Use to be able to port to a friend or guildie while in ic what was nice just to leave it with only taking 1 load screen instead of 2.
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe this fix was intentional. To help prevent how easy it was for people to have friends swapping through toons to 'boost' them with ap to get emp and perma emp title.
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM