The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ruins of Mazzatun chest farming?

rob.sfoub17_ESO
Is it possible to chest farm Ruins of Mazzatun? I need Amberplasm jewelry but I haven't found any chests in the dungeon and can't find any guides/references to this.

Best Answers

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chest locations that I remember off the top of my head - to the right of the stairs behind first boss, in the 2 small rooms between the 2 rooms with ads after first boss, in the stone "mouths"(not sure what to call them) to the sides of the door to Xal-Nur, under the ladder to the last boss, after last boss(if you go out if the arena through the other doors, not where you entered, I think the little platform there can have a chest too). There're several more spawns near trash packs I usually slip so I don't remember these. Also one or two in the corridors.

Chest farm it along with boss farming ;)
    Edited by Magdalina on August 20, 2017 9:24AM
    Answer ✓
  • alkoriak
    alkoriak
    ✭✭✭
    there are 2 possible chest locations before fighting first boss and both in the area of first boss but no need to fight him to open them. With a ghost player (offline or other) you can reset the dungeon very fast changing diff to normal and back to vet. you can expect a chest every 8 or more runs only so prepare to be bored :).
    Answer ✓
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using the Lost Treasure addon I see a bunch of chest locations in the exterior location, however you are only able to access one of them before the first boss and you can't continue until you kill him. I think the other areas are similar so there's no way to easily farm chests here.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any maps for the entire dungeon?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.