Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need Help with Leveling Enchanting

XceLLenTT
XceLLenTT
I am level 20 in enchanting atm and was looking around youtube for a fast way to level enchanting.
The most common way i saw is to get someone to craft me high level glyphs to deconstruct so i was wondering if anyone can help me by making glyphs.
I also have a couple mats that you can use to help you make them. Any help is appreciated.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Server/platform?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• XceLLenTT
    XceLLenTT
    Danksta wrote: »
    Server/platform?
    Sorry forgot to mention that im on Xbox NA.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I suggest the fastest way will be to save up some gold and find someone willing to craft a ton of blue CP150 glyphs for you and trade them to you as you decon. I believe the selling price on NA PC is around 250 or 300 gold for each glyph.

IIRC you will need about 280 glyphs to reach level 50

Edited by IcyDeadPeople on August 11, 2017 9:53PM
  • XceLLenTT
    XceLLenTT
    I suggest the fastest way will be to save up some gold and find someone willing to craft a ton of blue CP150 glyphs for you and trade them to you as you decon. I believe the selling price on NA PC is around 250 or 300 gold for each glyph.

IIRC you will need about 280 glyphs to reach level 50

Thats the plan i just need someone to do the crafting part as i have gold and i believe most of the runes i need i have.
    Im on Xbox and ive looked in most guild traders and nobody is selling any blue glyphs for cheap or non at all.