The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

LF AD Emperor Push Group PC/NA

AlMcFly
AlMcFly
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems like the game has gotten a bit quiet in between big updates. We also still have extra empty 7 Day PvP campaigns open left over from the Midyear Mayhem event, and who knows when ZOS plans to close them. We may as well take advantage of this time.

I'm looking for a group of likeminded people interested in playing one of these empty servers at campaign reset for a night. It could be next reset, it could be a reset that happens in a month. My goal is to get emperor just once. I have no intention of maintaining it. After, I would be willing to aid any of the group get their emperor as well.

I'm not interested in grinding for an entire week for emperorship, as I work 40 hours a week and other responsibilities. I am fully able to do a single 24 hour marathons in my week, and campaign reset would be the perfect time. If we fail, we just try again at next reset.

If there are currently any guilds someone can point me in the direction to who have been known to help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Any group that helps me obtain emperor, I will owe immensely and will always make myself available for anything to help them, be it Pledges, Trials, DSA, whatever. I have achieved most other things in the game already, my resources can easily be put toward helping someone else. Thanks for your time.
Edited by AlMcFly on August 11, 2017 5:37PM
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    platform & server?

when is reset?

wouldn mind getting the title on my main!
    Edited by bebynnag on August 11, 2017 5:37PM
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    platform & server?

when is reset?

Sorry! I just realized I never included my server details. The OP is edited now. PC North America unfortunately. :(
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlMcFly wrote: »
    platform & server?

when is reset?

Sorry! I just realized I never included my server details. The OP is edited now. PC North America unfortunately. :(

thats a shame - all the best with ur push!
  • SillyPlay
    SillyPlay
    ✭✭
    what's your username?
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Inig0 on August 14, 2017 6:05PM
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man