Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• emchen123
    emchen123
    Soul Shriven
    Hamish999 wrote: »
    Hey. I'm interested in joining this guild. Could I get an invite please? @megb22
    emchen123 wrote: »
    Hello! I'd like to join if I may :smile:@emchen123

Invites sent :)

Apologies, I must have clicked it away, could you send again please? Or if it's cap sensitive it should be @Emchen123

Edited by emchen123 on August 14, 2018 1:40PM
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mick_V2 wrote: »
    Hey can i get an invite please? Honestly haven't a clue what i'm doing @Mick_V2
    Dunoryan wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'd like to join your guild. I'm a level 16 DK from DC, right now I have enough time to play but work starts beginning of September so I'll be a bit less active but I'll try to be online every 2 days (I hope that won't be a problem). my ingame name is @Dunoryan.

cheers
    I’m new to the game and I am looking for a guild that could help me out and your guild sounds perfect could I have an invite @adriftcascade75
    Hasufin wrote: »
    Hi, I was with you guys for few months but later had no time for eso because of uni. I'd love to join you again though!
    @Hasufin

PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »
    Hey. I'm interested in joining this guild. Could I get an invite please? @megb22
    Hello! I'd like to join if I may :smile:@emchen123

Apologies, I must have clicked it away, could you send again please? Or if it's cap sensitive it should be @Emchen123

Invite sent :)
    PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Veravik
    Veravik
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm very interested in joining. I pretty much just started playing, and need some guidance. I'm friendly and enjoy being active in the chat.
    My characters name is Veravik and my ESO ID is dragill369.
    I really hope you will accept me <3
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veravik wrote: »
    Hey, I'm very interested in joining. I pretty much just started playing, and need some guidance. I'm friendly and enjoy being active in the chat.
    My characters name is Veravik and my ESO ID is dragill369.
    I really hope you will accept me <3

PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Rivvqah
    Rivvqah
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm a relatively new player (I've had an account since 2k15, but I haven't really gotten that much into the game until just recently, so that doesn't count), looking for some place to hang out and make friends maybe. I'm shy, not too skilled, but I mean well. :) I'd love to join. In-game ID's the same as here, @Rivvqah.
  • kennypeace
    kennypeace
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i'm quite interested in joining if you have any spare slots available.
    I've bounced around from small guild to small guild. trying to find one thats some what sociable, long term, and so i could contribute and maybe gain some experience and ranks there.. but life and people going off line have kept me from being able to do so until recently.
    I'm sorta new, as in i have not hit 50 yet, but am able to commit some proper time now and settle down.. Hope you can accept me.

My character name is Walden Healson
    ESO ID is Kennypeace
  • Artio
    Artio
    From your introduction your guild sounds great ;)

I would like to join if you all have slots available. The only guilds im in are trading guilds and I have been looking for a bunch of people just to hang with, talk and have fun as I have no one that plays eso even though I have tried to bribe...cough Persuade them ;) my ingame name is @Artio97.
  • honeythief
    honeythief
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

If you guys still have a place I'd love to join. I'm a returning ESO player, after 3 years startin anew. I'm mostly looking for a social guild to make friends and I'm also trying to get into pvp. My id is @OrangeAppled
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    mwilson579 wrote: »
    From your introduction your guild sounds great ;)

I would like to join if you all have slots available. The only guilds im in are trading guilds and I have been looking for a bunch of people just to hang with, talk and have fun as I have no one that plays eso even though I have tried to bribe...cough Persuade them ;) my ingame name is @Artio97.
    honeythief wrote: »
    Hello,

If you guys still have a place I'd love to join. I'm a returning ESO player, after 3 years startin anew. I'm mostly looking for a social guild to make friends and I'm also trying to get into pvp. My id is @OrangeAppled

Will have someone invite you guys :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • xTroO
    xTroO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join your guild, if you have a free spot.
    I have a bit of experience in the game, currently at cp level 511. I'm playing pve as well as pvp (battlegrounds and cyrodill). Mostly active in the evening, but occasionally during the day, too.
    account: @xTroO
    greetings
  • Darkdama
    Darkdama
    Soul Shriven
    Hey im interested in joining your guild im a casual returned to ESO yesterday only have one AD character not high end geared tho at all i will need help or advice from time to time :) other then that i am fun :D@Darkdama if you have slot open i am here for you
    What doesnt kill me makes me stronger
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent to all :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Arkeen77
    Arkeen77
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interesting in joining your guild. I'm a fairly n00b with ESO, though other MMO experience. I'm a casual player looking for a guild that has activities available but is friendly to casual players who's play time can be variable.

My user ID is Arkeen77. Character name is Ristle
  • TheConvoKiller
    TheConvoKiller
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd really like to join if there's a free spot!!
    ID: @TheConvoKiller
    Thanks!!
  • Shadowhntr
    Shadowhntr
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite please! Played on Xbox for awhile but just switched to PC for the mods.

ID @Shadowhntr

Thanks!
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Arkeen77 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interesting in joining your guild. I'm a fairly n00b with ESO, though other MMO experience. I'm a casual player looking for a guild that has activities available but is friendly to casual players who's play time can be variable.

My user ID is Arkeen77. Character name is Ristle
    Shadowhntr wrote: »
    I'd love an invite please! Played on Xbox for awhile but just switched to PC for the mods.

ID @Shadowhntr

Thanks!

"Account not found" :/
  • Kolominas
    Kolominas
    I'd like to join if there's any place left. Only recently reinvested some time into the game and finished the Summerset DLC, now started the old main (AD) campaign.

ID: Kolominas
    Character: Bo'oarth (lvl35 sorcerer)

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Kolominas wrote: »
    I'd like to join if there's any place left. Only recently reinvested some time into the game and finished the Summerset DLC, now started the old main (AD) campaign.

ID: Kolominas
    Character: Bo'oarth (lvl35 sorcerer)

• Tyrnsarg
    Tyrnsarg
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, i just started playing again after 3 years, and i"m looking for a guild, i'm playing a (lvling) Dk dps at the moment.
    my tag is @Tyrnsarg , can i still join ?

greetz.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrnsarg wrote: »
    Hi there, i just started playing again after 3 years, and i"m looking for a guild, i'm playing a (lvling) Dk dps at the moment.
    my tag is @Tyrnsarg , can i still join ?

greetz.

• Reepley
    Reepley
    ✭✭
    Dear Nervani,

Im an experienced mmo player, most in swtor and GW2 and i´m just back to ESO. Would love to join your guild and your project. I´m @Reepley

Best regards

Ripley
  • Reepley
    Reepley
    ✭✭
    Reepley wrote: »
    Dear Nervani,

Im an experienced mmo player, most in swtor and GW2 and i´m just back to ESO. Would love to join your guild and your project. I´m @Reepley

Best regards

Ripley

PS: Character: Ríppley (48 DK)
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reepley wrote: »
    Dear Nervani,

Best regards

Ripley

PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Cahuella
    Cahuella
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Nervani,

I am a new player in ESO, currently level 25 and really enjoying the game, but would like to find a guild like yours to enjoy the game with other players. Would I be able to get an invite? My account name is @Cahuella.

Thanks!
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Cahuella wrote: »
    Hey Nervani,

I am a new player in ESO, currently level 25 and really enjoying the game, but would like to find a guild like yours to enjoy the game with other players. Would I be able to get an invite? My account name is @Cahuella.

Thanks!

Sent you an invite mate :)
  • SkullProX
    SkullProX
    ✭✭
    Do players in your guild team up for daily dungeons and stuff? I'm having problems with the long queue as dps, and since I'm still only lv 45, would be nice to get that daily bonus xp.
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkullProX wrote: »
    Do players in your guild team up for daily dungeons and stuff? I'm having problems with the long queue as dps, and since I'm still only lv 45, would be nice to get that daily bonus xp.

Quite a lot of guildies ask for people to join them in pledges and/or random normals, either in in-game chat or Discord :)
    PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Lexarae
    Lexarae
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Nervani,

A friend told me about joining your guild and recommended i'd do the same! I'm a semi-fresh player, new to ESO but not new to MMO's, currently level 33 but leveling quickly. I'm impressed by how vast this game is and end up wanting to do EVERYTHING there is to do and would love a community like yours to share everything with and ask questions if I have them. I'm interested in both PVE and PVP and can't wait to find out more about what's waiting for me in ESO!

Kind regards,

@Lexarae
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexarae wrote: »
    Hey Nervani,

A friend told me about joining your guild and recommended i'd do the same! I'm a semi-fresh player, new to ESO but not new to MMO's, currently level 33 but leveling quickly. I'm impressed by how vast this game is and end up wanting to do EVERYTHING there is to do and would love a community like yours to share everything with and ask questions if I have them. I'm interested in both PVE and PVP and can't wait to find out more about what's waiting for me in ESO!

Kind regards,

@Lexarae

PC-EU