Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Skinchanger gear/ motif

LastAyleidKing
LastAyleidKing
✭✭✭
I'm wondering if it's easier to get a crafted set of this or buy the motifs?
I'm on Xbox and idk if they will bring it back for Halloween or not but I've noticed a slight price spike and while I wouldn't mind hunting down the armor motifs I'm wondering if it's worth the coin/effort at present?

Best Answer

• LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they had a search by item and or across all guilds
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if it's easier to get a crafted set of this or buy the motifs?
    I'm on Xbox and idk if they will bring it back for Halloween or not but I've noticed a slight price spike and while I wouldn't mind hunting down the armor motifs I'm wondering if it's worth the coin/effort at present?

Hollowjack and crowns-only Grim Harlequin were the motifs offered for the Halloween event.

For Skinchanger (which I think will likely be back), you'll have to wait until December to get in-game.

Check out the guild traders. There may likely still be some motifs for sale at reasonable prices ... though you may not find the complete set in the guild traders.

After that, yes, you can probably find a crafter to get the set you need until that time arrives.

It's a decent looking motif by the way ... here is a pic of my lowbie Stamina Nightblade (different dyes have been applied):

p8Q1TEs.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 10, 2017 11:32PM
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I like the light wolf's head helm as for armor medium or heavy for rest sounds good idk let's hope with the removal of some sets they start putting some into the crafting section again
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get your hopes up that they magically add Skinchanger outside of the December Holiday Event window ... but my hunch is it will be back during that time at least.
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I got the whole set last night shield just now......and bow, I'm thinking staff and sword next.

Buuut then only one I really can't find is the head motif sadly that's the one I really want...
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked TTC and there's Lots of Helmet motifs listed in guild stores. try Daggerfall, Vivec City, Wayrest and Mournhold. lots of others listed in the last hour. In the 5k to 10k price range.

Edit: Oh sorry, just noticed you are Xbox. Maybe likely to be in same places anyway?
    Edited by Tarukmockto on August 11, 2017 10:06PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Yea Xbox not so many I go region by region page to page up to 40k.......slimmer pickings