The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recipes I Learned Aren't Showing Up at the Crafting Stations

SerPounceAlot
SerPounceAlot
Soul Shriven
Just a few days ago, I went to craft common counter, merchant and I noticed that it wasn't listed on the list of blueprints I had learned. I went on a trader to make sure I had learned it and it said that I had learned the recipe. Last night, I learned two more recipes: breton shelf, barrel rack and lantern, dim but they too did not show up at my crafting stations; I could find neither of these two recipes on a trader, so I was unable to get a screenshot that I learned them. I did take a screenshot of the lantern recipe before I learned it though. I did delete ESO's save data as instructed by the support members that have been helping me with this issue, but it did not restore my recipes that I "lost." I'm afraid that there are other recipes that I learned that aren't showing up at my crafting station, but I don't know that I'm missing since I have not been checking every time I learn a recipe to see if they're at my station; thus, now I'm afraid to learn any more recipes until this is fixed.

Here are screenshots of the my crafting station missing the recipe and the recipes that I did remember to take a screenshot of at the trader or before learning it:
4aueib65mn2c.jpg
53mkm2bzzl3f.jpg
xbmrmdybeb9c.jpg
hpcj51hunzuz.jpg
wf2ju1jpdipx.jpg

I hope this can be resolved since the housing, furniture and collecting of recipes is what I enjoy the most about the game.

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like you have the mats and the right station, do you have the skill points spent in each profession? That's the only thing left I can think of that might keep it from showing up. Maybe uncheck the have mats and have skill just to be sure.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SerPounceAlot
    SerPounceAlot
    Soul Shriven
    driosketch wrote: »
    Looks like you have the mats and the right station, do you have the skill points spent in each profession? That's the only thing left I can think of that might keep it from showing up. Maybe uncheck the have mats and have skill just to be sure.

Yup. I never have those boxes checked.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some furnishing items are mislabeled on the blueprint/plan. When you read the recipe. keep an eye on the top right corner of the screen to see what you actually learned to make. There are at least 10-20 of these that i have come across. They are not lost, just under a different name at the crafting stations. Annoying yes, only a handful have been corrected to date.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on August 9, 2017 7:10PM
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Console interface looks a bit different from PC, but do you also get furnishing categories there? Like hearth/dining/parlor/lighting etc? I've found that sometimes even items with very similar names and functionality go in different categories for whatever reason, something like cupboard version 1 will be parlor and cupboard version 2 will be suite(not exact example but you get the idea).

That aside, there are also a few wrongly named recipes, like Blacknight mentioned(for example learning "Redguard basin"(forgot full name, something like "Redguard basin, Stone") actually gives you "Redguard brazier, enchanted").
    Edited by Magdalina on August 9, 2017 7:18PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how many of these have been fixed, but here are some i know:

Furnishing plan -> Actual item

Orcish tapestry, heroes -> orcish tapestry, spear
    regard basin, pedestal -> redgruard brazier, enchanted
    aragonian mat, ritual -> aragonian bedroll, woven
    aragonian relic snake -> aragonian relic, small serpent
    redgaurd chandelier, heavy gated -> redguard chandelier, dark
    orcish brazier, table -> orcish brazier, tabletop
    breton tapestry, branches -> breton tapestry, boughs
    breton cradle, baby -> breton cradle, infant
    Breton Amphora, Clay -> Breton Amphora, Ceramic
    Nord Pot, Clay -> nord pot, Ceramic
    Nord urn, clay -> nord urn, ceramic
    Rugged urn, painted clay -> rugged urn, lacquered
    Rugged vessel, painted clay -> rugged vessel, lacquered
    Nord bench, pressed -> nord bench, plank
    Khajiit counter, cabinet -> khajiit counter, long cabinet
    Redguard firkin, sealed -> redguard cask, sealed
    Orcish urn, clay -> Orcish urn, ceramic
    Orcish vessel, sealed clay -> Orcish vessel, sealed ceramic
    Redguard pot, painted clay -> redguard pot, lacquered

These are the only ones i remember from my list after glancing over the entire list of recipes, i know i missed a few of them as i wasn't paying attention to the top right corner of the screen and didn't mark them down, or they are on the list which i can't remember where i placed lol

i do remember the merchant counter being on the list as well as the lanterns (as i was also looking for one of the lanterns)

Edit: after looking at the ingredients, on my list... it looks like that common counter, merchant counter -> common counter, island stall

Hope this helps and maybe they will actually fix some of them.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on August 9, 2017 7:47PM
  • SerPounceAlot
    SerPounceAlot
    Soul Shriven
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Hmm. Console interface looks a bit different from PC, but do you also get furnishing categories there? Like hearth/dining/parlor/lighting etc? I've found that sometimes even items with very similar names and functionality go in different categories for whatever reason, something like cupboard version 1 will be parlor and cupboard version 2 will be suite(not exact example but you get the idea).

That aside, there are also a few wrongly named recipes, like Blacknight mentioned(for example learning "Redguard basin"(forgot full name, something like "Redguard basin, Stone") actually gives you "Redguard brazier, enchanted").

Yep. I'm checking out all of my stations right now. :]

(Thanks for that example; I'm actually looking for the enchanted brazier recipe lol!)

Okay. So I found the Breton Shelf, Barrel Rack; It ended up being a blacksmithing recipe, lol... I'm still looking for the lantern, dim.

960058z4yrr7.jpg

Thank you everyone for letting me know about the incorrectly named/labeled recipes. I never would have thought that the Breton shelf recipe would be at my blacksmithing station lol.
    I don't know how many of these have been fixed, but here are some i know:

Furnishing plan -> Actual item

Orcish tapestry, heroes -> orcish tapestry, spear
    regard basin, pedestal -> redgruard brazier, enchanted
    aragonian mat, ritual -> aragonian bedroll, woven
    aragonian relic snake -> aragonian relic, small serpent
    redgaurd chandelier, heavy gated -> redguard chandelier, dark
    orcish brazier, table -> orcish brazier, tabletop
    breton tapestry, branches -> breton tapestry, boughs
    breton cradle, baby -> breton cradle, infant
    Breton Amphora, Clay -> Breton Amphora, Ceramic
    Nord Pot, Clay -> nord pot, Ceramic
    Nord urn, clay -> nord urn, ceramic
    Rugged urn, painted clay -> rugged urn, lacquered
    Rugged vessel, painted clay -> rugged vessel, lacquered
    Nord bench, pressed -> nord bench, plank
    Khajiit counter, cabinet -> khajiit counter, long cabinet
    Redguard firkin, sealed -> redguard cask, sealed
    Orcish urn, clay -> Orcish urn, ceramic
    Orcish vessel, sealed clay -> Orcish vessel, sealed ceramic
    Redguard pot, painted clay -> redguard pot, lacquered

These are the only ones i remember from my list after glancing over the entire list of recipes, i know i missed a few of them as i wasn't paying attention to the top right corner of the screen and didn't mark them down, or they are on the list which i can't remember where i placed lol

i do remember the merchant counter being on the list as well as the lanterns (as i was also looking for one of the lanterns)

Edit: after looking at the ingredients, on my list... it looks like that common counter, merchant counter -> common counter, island stall

Hope this helps and maybe they will actually fix some of them.

That is very helpful! Thanks! :] I did get the Redguard pot the other night and was confused why the name looked different when I looked at it at the provisioning station.
    Edited by SerPounceAlot on August 9, 2017 8:51PM