Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can we get the poisons required in Master Writs to be an even amount?

CooksWithoutARecipe
I have potion making maxed and I can't make an amount of poisons equal to the number required by the master writs. After I turn in, I'm left with a small number of poisons that I then have to vendor. It just...seems untidy. Bothersome. Does this bug anyone else?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoys me like crazy.

If it's a master write for a "master crafter" can we please assume they have the produce 4x perk and just accept that number or poison accordingly?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1...I assume someone forgot that poisons are produced in sets of x16 instead of x4 like potions are. Either that or it was too difficult to have different quantities for potions/poisons in the writ quest (in which case reducing both to 16 would make more sense).
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kind of enjoy slotting the weird writ poison leftovers. Nobody will know what to do when I hit them with Minor Breach, Minor Cowardice, and Minor Uncertainty!

EDIT: But yeah, they really should be even numbers.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on August 9, 2017 12:39PM
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub