The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Jedi Council] Trial Progression guild

God152
God152
✭✭
Yes yes I'm in the right place I promise! :D

Jedi Council is recruiting more trial focused, experienced and inexperienced players 300CP+ for all end game content! We have been here since April 1st 2014 (I know, why am I just now making this forum post right?!? :p) as a PvE/PvP everything guild and still going strong! We have trained many players in vet trials and continue to do so every day, so don't be shy, join the family! We have a relaxed and fun guild and raid environment, if you cant handle 18yr+ jokes and memes you need not apply!! While we are short on core tanks and heals, we are looking for all roles to expand our core roster and our guild roster!

Together we have complete all vet Craglorn trials as well as their HM's many times. We have complete vMoL, vHoF, and vAS +1 many times too! We currently run some impromptu open guild trials and have four set days for open guild runs. Jedi core1 team runs Monday, Wednesday, Fridays as we work on vAS +2 and vCR as well as other scores! All trials at this point in time are CDT based and typically run at about 8pm. We have Aussies in guild that raid with us, but we are looking for more players that want earlier/Aussie raid times to get more activity for the guild all around! These AU/EU runs will be held on the weekends! Message me for more details!

We are also looking for more raid leads for both Aussie times and NA times! If you are experienced enough to make call outs and would like to give it a shot here is your chance!

Jedi Council doesn't use any websites to apply or sign up for things, instead we use our Discord for all Trial signup's, parsing SS, general chat, and of course some dank memes (18yr+)! If you have any questions or would like an invite to the guild please reply to this thread with your in game name, message me @God152, in game or on discord,
@God152#3692.
Edited by God152 on September 5, 2018 2:00AM
Jedi Council GM
Lv50 High Elf mag Sorc - DPS
Lv50 High Elf mag NB - DPS
LV50 Argonian Temp - Heals
Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
Lv 50 Khajiit stam NB -DPS
Lv 50 Orc stam Sorc - DPS
CP750+
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    Hey there, I'm looking for a guild that runs trials more than once a week and my main is a Templar healer. I've got a normal trials experience but not vet. I've raided in other games that shall not be named so I've got experience in progression and team work. My in game name is @lbishopl I look forward to hearing from you.
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    @lbishopl ill sending your invite shortly!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • KaiMark
    KaiMark
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get a invite? I really want to do vMol and I'm a active raider CP 625. @KaiMark is my ingame nick. ty!
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    KaiMark wrote: »
    Can I get a invite? I really want to do vMol and I'm a active raider CP 625. @KaiMark is my ingame nick. ty!

ill send invite shortly!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Endarie_Spellala
    Endarie_Spellala
    Soul Shriven
    I've run all the trials on normal too many times to count as well as vAA, and vHRC. Would love to learn and complete the others on vet and vHM. I main a CP798 Templar Healer but have characters for all roles with DPS hitting 20-5K pre-trials buffs and would love an invite. @aquaman_tom is my @name Thanks!
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    I've run all the trials on normal too many times to count as well as vAA, and vHRC. Would love to learn and complete the others on vet and vHM. I main a CP798 Templar Healer but have characters for all roles with DPS hitting 20-5K pre-trials buffs and would love an invite. @aquaman_tom is my @name Thanks!

Sending invite shortly! In a meeting at the moment XD
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! I used to be in the guild for a while, good to know the guild is doing great.

Could you specify your NA times please(maybe even add them to the OP)?
  • Endarie_Spellala
    Endarie_Spellala
    Soul Shriven
    God152 wrote: »

Sending invite shortly! In a meeting at the moment XD

oh i'm dumb. I typed my @name wrong...should be @aquamantom Too many accounts to remember... :neutral:
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Artis wrote: »
    Hi! I used to be in the guild for a while, good to know the guild is doing great.

I remember you Artis, glad to see youre still around!
    Right now our core group runs Monday, Wednesday, Friday. The open guild runs are Tuesdays and Saturdays. A third open guild trial run will be added within the next week when my other officer gets back from vacation. Ill edit OP tho.
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Howiekier
    Howiekier
    ✭✭
    Hey just wondering how often do you guys do the dlc trial? and do you have any core opening?
    I do 40~50k dps single target on my stamnb, would like to join some endgame guild for score run / dlc trial completion etc..
    Completed: All craglorn trial in HM, vdsa (run it many times weekly), vMA, vhof 4/5, vmol on rakkat

send me an invite @Howiekier
    GM of Allegiant
    Stamblade 4 life
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Howiekier wrote: »
    Hey just wondering how often do you guys do the dlc trial? and do you have any core opening?
    I do 40~50k dps single target on my stamnb, would like to join some endgame guild for score run / dlc trial completion etc..
    Completed: All craglorn trial in HM, vdsa (run it many times weekly), vMA, vhof 4/5, vmol on rakkat

send me an invite @Howiekier

Sounds great!
    If one of my officers hasn't sent an invite yet I'll send when I get home from work!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right now our core group runs Monday, Wednesday, Friday. The open guild runs are Tuesdays and Saturdays. A third open guild trial run will be added within the next week when my other officer gets back from vacation. Ill edit OP tho.

Thank you! I see the edit now, 8 PM central. That's perfect. Will see how situation (and the schedule) is when the Fall semester starts, though.
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭

Thank you! I see the edit now, 8 PM central. That's perfect. Will see how situation (and the schedule) is when the Fall semester starts, though.

Lol that's another reason we are looking for leads at earlier times and other days. We would love to have you back if you'd like tho!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol that's another reason we are looking for leads at earlier times and other days. We would love to have you back if you'd like tho!

Ha, in my case earlier times are actually worse. I mean, if you have work/classes and live in Central time zone or further west, then 6 pm is realistically when you get home, then you might want to eat/change too, so 8 PM is good + it's 9PM eastern so those guys are usually out of work and relaxing at this point + it's what 6 PM pacific so they are out of work, too. And that's if you don't have odd hours or late class or something, or they asked you to stay later for whatever reason.

Then again, I'm sure earlier times would be in demand, too. But I need something like what you have (at least with my summer schedule), so I'll keep it in mind :)
    Edited by Artis on August 9, 2017 7:46PM
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking to join a guild that runs trails that fit my time slot better I'm from the EU so 8 P.M CDT is almost impossible for me other then the weekends so hearing you are looking for members for a team that runs earlier is great! I'm mainly a healer I have completed all trails except for HoF on normal multiple times as a DPS and as a healer (most runs where on DPS as we allways had healers) I'm CP565 atm so that should be enough.

In game name is @blacksmoke
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Blacksmoke wrote: »
    I'm looking to join a guild that runs trails that fit my time slot better I'm from the EU so 8 P.M CDT is almost impossible for me other then the weekends so hearing you are looking for members for a team that runs earlier is great! I'm mainly a healer I have completed all trails except for HoF on normal multiple times as a DPS and as a healer (most runs where on DPS as we allways had healers) I'm CP565 atm so that should be enough.

In game name is @blacksmoke

Invite sent!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Congrats Jedi on beating vHoF today! Hard work paid off! Special thanks to all that helped with our progression runs! Looking forward to more soon!

Always looking for more raider of all roles! Reply here or message me in game!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm keen to be part of this team.

I've cleared vSO-HM; vAA-HM; vHRC-HM; nMOL

Unfortunately, due to me being in Oz/NZ time, I have not been in raid to complete vMOL or vHOF. Would be nice to be able to be part of a team that want to help me improve, learn mechanics on these last two trials.

Max cp magsorc DPS here.

Thanks
    Edited by Qyrk on August 13, 2017 2:41AM
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    I'm keen to be part of this team.

I've cleared vSO-HM; vAA-HM; vHRC-HM; nMOL

Unfortunately, due to me being in Oz/NZ time, I have not been in raid to complete vMOL or vHOF. Would be nice to be able to be part of a team that want to help me improve, learn mechanics on these last two trials.

Max cp magsorc DPS here.

Thanks

Is your in game name @Qyrk? Will shoot an invite as soon as I know!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. @Qyrk is my in game name. Thank you
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @kynseon MagSorc 40k dps. (not sure for new dlc)but was doing 40k dps. CP 740 something. Completed all Craglorn trials HM and vMOL
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Yes please. @Qyrk is my in game name. Thank you

invite sent!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    kynseon wrote: »
    @kynseon MagSorc 40k dps. (not sure for new dlc)but was doing 40k dps. CP 740 something. Completed all Craglorn trials HM and vMOL

invite sent!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Still looking for some more tanks and healers for all of our raids. Both open guild runs and core runs!
    DPS are always welcome tho XD
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Still need a tank.i am still trying to find a second raiding guild because we currently only raid on sundays:-( I have sets for oak tree and sets for group buffs minus plague Dr. I believe in a tank that keeps stats in stam not health.
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Trashkan wrote: »
    Still need a tank.i am still trying to find a second raiding guild because we currently only raid on sundays:-( I have sets for oak tree and sets for group buffs minus plague Dr. I believe in a tank that keeps stats in stam not health.

Someone will be with you today!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Bibbity bump!
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi oh lord. :)

I'm looking for a guild that runs norm or vet trials, vet dungeons (if possible DLC stuff as well, i really love MoL) I have all maxed leveled toon and maxed cp.

- DPS Magicka Sorc
    - Tank DK (whihc i haven't played for a while)
    - DPS Magicka NB
    - Dedicated Healer Templar
    - Dedicated Healer Warden
    - DPS Magicka Warden
    - DPS and Healer Bankers ( :P Only level one and used as bank for items, but not because they are level 1 they don't deserve to be introduced. If you still have room available for all those high colored personalities. :)

Let me know if i can do the alcool and drug free test for the invite. :P Here , or PM, or in-game if i'm eligible (Waving his hand in the air trying to mimic a Jedi). :)@Asminice

(EDITED): Forgot to mention i'm NA eastern time zone. (GMT -5)
    Edited by Insandros on August 31, 2017 12:54PM
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Insandros wrote: »
    Hi oh lord. :)

I'm looking for a guild that runs norm or vet trials, vet dungeons (if possible DLC stuff as well, i really love MoL) I have all maxed leveled toon and maxed cp.

- DPS Magicka Sorc
    - Tank DK (whihc i haven't played for a while)
    - DPS Magicka NB
    - Dedicated Healer Templar
    - Dedicated Healer Warden
    - DPS Magicka Warden
    - DPS and Healer Bankers ( :P Only level one and used as bank for items, but not because they are level 1 they don't deserve to be introduced. If you still have room available for all those high colored personalities. :)

Let me know if i can do the alcool and drug free test for the invite. :P Here , or PM, or in-game if i'm eligible (Waving his hand in the air trying to mimic a Jedi). :)@Asminice

(EDITED): Forgot to mention i'm NA eastern time zone. (GMT -5)

Someone will be with you today, soon actually.
    Jedi Council GM
    Lv50 Dark Elf DK - Tank
    CP750+
  • God152
    God152
    ✭✭
    Bibbity Bump!