The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Capture the Flag & Classes/Builds with low mobility. How can i secure my own Flag?

Siliziumdioxid
Siliziumdioxid
✭✭✭
Well i'm playing a Magicka templar and every time CTF comes i feel relatively useless.
Because even though i'm a force to be reckoned with i cannot secure my own teams flag.

I would somehow like to see them need to mess with me however they have Major Expedition.
Any Advice? The snare from Vampires Bane is not reliable, the javelin knocks them 8 meters in the direction they want, and the gapcloser is really slow...
Guild: Ancaria
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Speed pot + sword and board ult, and just tank it till you get to base. That's been my approach at least, and it's worked decently. I'm in 5-1-1 heavy though so ymmv.

Edit: also dropping a ritual is a snare for your opponents and it covers a pretty big area.
    Edited by Kartalin on August 8, 2017 5:22PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you can't kill them before they get to their base, you have to make sure they don't have their relic there either. Since it's so easy to pick up enemy relics, it's more about defending the enemy relics near your base until your own relic returns.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU