The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Balamath Hall (Craglorn)

FixedBlade123
FixedBlade123
✭✭✭
I'm trying to clear Balamath so I can earn my "Lower Craglorn Cave Delver" achievement. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find 3 of the 4 bosses in this delve. There's a door that leads to "Balamath Hall" that is closed to me. I see other people entering at will but my character isn't allowed to enter. Someone told me that I had to follow a quest called "Elemental Army" in order to enter that room but I've already completed that quest. How can I clear this delve and receive the achievement?
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use our map to find most dungeon bosses or other things. In this dungeon one boss is in the Library section which I assume is the one boss you've found already. The other 3 are in the NorthEast corner of the zone together.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you sir. I finally got it figured out. Got the achievement under my belt. Thanks again.