Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Redoran, Redguard, Argonian and Telvanni House Recipes - Where to Farm?

Indigo_Shade
Indigo_Shade
✭✭✭
After perusing eso.mmo-fashion.com, I've compiled a list of recipes I need for an upcoming house project later this year (big new house). Towards that end, I've been visiting guild kiosk after guild kiosk only to find prices are CRAZY, or that nobody is selling these recipes.

So my first question is where can I find Redoran, Redguard, Argonian and Telvanni housing rcipes. And yes, I have all DCL's and Morrowind.

I'm especially looking for these:

Blueprint: Argonian Wind Chimes
Praxis: Argonian Chest, Carved
Praxis: Argonian Jug, Ritual
Praxis: Argonian Lamp, Mud
Pattern: Argonian Lanterns, String
Pattern: Argonian Lanterns, Strand
Provisioning: Argonian Lights, Branch
Provisioning: Argonian Tree of Lights
Praxis: Argonian Pedestal, Altar
Praxis: Telvanni Lamp, Organic Azure - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/telvanni-lamp-organic-azure/
Praxis: Telvanni Lantern, Organic Azure - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/telvanni-lantern-organic-azure/

But will also need these:

Praxis: Hlaalu Cannister, Sealed Azurite - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/hlaalu-cannister-sealed-azurite/
Clothing: Hlaalu Towels, Folded - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/hlaalu-towels-folded/
Praxis: Redoran Amphora, Sealed Marble - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redoran-amphora-sealed-marble/
Alchemy: Redguard Bottle, Stained Glass - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-bottle-stained-glass/
Alchemy: Redguard Hourglass of Desert Sands - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-hourglass-of-desert-sands/
Clothing: Redguard Pillow, Florid Sands - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-pillow-florid-sands/
Clothing: Redguard Pillow Roll, Sands - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-pillow-roll-sands/
Clothing: Redguard Tapestry, Oasis - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/redguard-tapestry-oasis/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best bet for Argonian and Redguard is to farm furniture containers and urns/backpacks. They are also available in the random purple furnishing document from Rolis Hlaalu for 25 writ vouchers.

For Redoran and Telvanni - these ONLY drop in Vvardenfell. Best place to farm these is the urns in Dreloth Tomb or Hleran Tomb. Be aware that the plans for the base game also drop there (so you can also find Redguard and Argonian plans), so the drop rate is abysmal, but it's the best place found to farm for them.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Best bet for Argonian and Redguard is to farm furniture containers and urns/backpacks. They are also available in the random purple furnishing document from Rolis Hlaalu for 25 writ vouchers.

For Redoran and Telvanni - these ONLY drop in Vvardenfell. Best place to farm these is the urns in Dreloth Tomb or Hleran Tomb. Be aware that the plans for the base game also drop there (so you can also find Redguard and Argonian plans), so the drop rate is abysmal, but it's the best place found to farm for them.

Yep, if you have Telvanni or Redoran items on your wishlist (or Hlaalu, I also see those on your list) you must farm them in Morrowind, because they do not drop elsewhere. Other plans drop there, too, so you might as well look for all of them there. As far as the community can tell, there's no real "home base" bias in plans, so farming in Alik'r won't necessarily net you more Redguard plans than in Vvardenfell, for example.

Do circles around the ancestral tombs, steal and pickpocket, check every container. Drop rates are pretty bad, but you'll build them up with persistence. Just don't get your heart set on one or two items. I've been farming Vvardenfell since Morrowind dropped, and I've never even seen a Telvanni furniture plan.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for the tips about farming recipes in general, as well as confirming that the Morrowind zone is the only place I will find some of those recipes. I haven't spent much time in the new zone, but got started on the main quest line last night. My hope is that I can become a "friend" of the zone in 2-3 weeks, which will get me better quality loot from chests, which

In regards to Redguard and Argonian areas in the game, I am not sure where I COULD go. I mostly have found stuff in the DC and AD zones for Orc, Khajhit, etc.

Having said this, I suspect that Rolis Hlaalu might be the most efficient way (Have vouchers saved up), for some of the Argonion recpices, because I have spent 0 time in the EP zones, which appears to be their home, but I am not sure.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks for the tips about farming recipes in general, as well as confirming that the Morrowind zone is the only place I will find some of those recipes. I haven't spent much time in the new zone, but got started on the main quest line last night. My hope is that I can become a "friend" of the zone in 2-3 weeks, which will get me better quality loot from chests, which

In regards to Redguard and Argonian areas in the game, I am not sure where I COULD go. I mostly have found stuff in the DC and AD zones for Orc, Khajhit, etc.

Having said this, I suspect that Rolis Hlaalu might be the most efficient way (Have vouchers saved up), for some of the Argonion recpices, because I have spent 0 time in the EP zones, which appears to be their home, but I am not sure.

As I said, there is no home base bias. There was a thread on this after Homestead dropped. For example, I farmed Auridon for months and ended up with more Bosmer plans than anything, when I should have been getting High Elf. Farming in a race's home zone does not guarantee that you will get more plans from that race.

The bottom line is that you can farm anywhere and get plans from anywhere else, so just farm where it's easiest and fastest for you to farm, and all racial plans will trickle in, no matter where you're farming. The important factor to farming plans is finding a way to go through lots of containers very quickly, that's all.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

• Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually - there IS a "home bias" in furnishing plan drops. Despite anecdotal assertions otherwise, Mandi Parker, Systems Designer, confirmed it:

"Also, recipe sourcing is influenced by region so if you are in Eastmarch for example, then you will see more Nord style furniture items recipes, and if you are in Alik'r, you should see more Redguard stuff. You will still find other recipes, but the local culture's recipes will be more common."
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3663062/#Comment_3663062

However, the point that it's best to farm in Vvardenfell is not incorrect - as it's the only place to get the Redoran, Telvanni, Hlaalu, etc recipes; if you're looking for any of those you should go there, and then you will also get other racial recipes at the same time. Otherwise for Argonian stuff try containers in Shadowfen, and for Redguard stuff look in Alik'r or Stros M'kai.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthsnark wrote: »
    Actually - there IS a "home bias" in furnishing plan drops. Despite anecdotal assertions otherwise, Mandi Parker, Systems Designer, confirmed it:

"Also, recipe sourcing is influenced by region so if you are in Eastmarch for example, then you will see more Nord style furniture items recipes, and if you are in Alik'r, you should see more Redguard stuff. You will still find other recipes, but the local culture's recipes will be more common."
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3663062/#Comment_3663062

However, the point that it's best to farm in Vvardenfell is not incorrect - as it's the only place to get the Redoran, Telvanni, Hlaalu, etc recipes; if you're looking for any of those you should go there, and then you will also get other racial recipes at the same time. Otherwise for Argonian stuff try containers in Shadowfen, and for Redguard stuff look in Alik'r or Stros M'kai.

Yes, there is supposed to be a bias. But the fact is that I've seen little evidence for more than a slight lean. There was a thread on whether plans drop more often in their "home" zone back when Homestead dropped in February, and results were random enough to be inconclusive. It's certainly not a strong enough bias that the OP should feel the need to go to Shadowfen if they have no interest in playing in the EP zones, but that's ultimately up to them whether it's worth it. *shrug*
    Edited by BlackSparrow on August 8, 2017 5:02AM

My Girls:

• victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have the Thieves Guild DLC, I find a (comparatively) large amount of redguard plans in Hew's Bane, including when pickpocketing in Abah's Landing.

IIRC the plans are biased to their Alliance AND the home zones so I would expect to find a lot of bosmer plans in Auridon and Reaper's March, not just Grahtwood/Greenshade/Malabal Tor.
    Edited by victoriana-blue on August 8, 2017 9:25PM
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Best bet for Argonian and Redguard is to farm furniture containers and urns/backpacks. They are also available in the random purple furnishing document from Rolis Hlaalu for 25 writ vouchers..

I wish more folks would remember when insisting that guild store prices for purple plans are "outrageous" that someone else probably invested the time/points to become a master crafter, the money to buy master writs at roughly 1k gold per writ reward, and the mats to create master writs worth 25 vouchers before considering the usually priced 15k-30k for purple plans "crazy." Just because the seller got a duplicate to them doesn't mean it's suddenly not required any investment in most cases.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think there somewhat is a bias for base game furnishings. But there 100% isn't one in Vvardenfell, everything drops there equally; in fact it seems Redguard is currently overtuned - perhaps to compensate for abysmal droprates before? - because I'm getting more Redguard than anything from both Vvardenfell and Hlaalu's furnishing document.

Far as farming specific recipes goes, for non-Vvardenfell ones it's probably easier to buy them(if you're on pc, TTC is your friend), most purples go relatively cheaply, for 10-30k, Redguard usually a bit more. Vvardenfell ones...assuming you do find them on a guildtrader you'll likely be looking at 25-80k for a blue(depends on rarity, they appear heavily weighted) and 500k++ for a purple (and good luck finding a purple at guild trader anyway). That's for pc na, anyway. And that's what fair prices look like with droprates like this, yes :/

You might have an easier time finding furniture itself on traders, or a dedicated crafter to craft for you. Would probably be a lot cheaper too.
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Remember to log out when you find a higher recipe. If you're farming blues, log out and log back in when you receive one. Same if you are farming purples. There's a timer on them and you won't find another one until the timer runs out.
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    So I've spent maybe 10 hours in Vvardenfell, and picked up 2 green recipes. Both were Breton crap greens that I already had. And yes, the toon who found them is Breton.

Also spent about 3 hours looting in containers in Hews Bane, and found 3 misc greens I already had.

But, the crown furnishing store sells some of the items on my list pretty cheaply, and I don't need tons of them.

And thanks for that reminder, medusasfolly. I forget to do that all the time.

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drop rate for Telvanni recipes is terrible,trying for 2 months now pick pocketing with my n/b and found 0
    not even the simple ones (chair,stool,tapestry) drop..as for paintings or lighting
    there are nowhere,even guild stores have none
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    drop rate for Telvanni recipes is terrible,trying for 2 months now pick pocketing with my n/b and found 0
    not even the simple ones (chair,stool,tapestry) drop..as for paintings or lighting

yeesh! I just started doing quests in the zone, and last night I picked up 3 green recipes in one play session (I was, and still am, working on a rather convoluted quest). 2 were breton and on was redguard, and I knew all of them.

Method, some of the lighting is sold by the Crown store. Since the lighting is all I care about from that series, maybe there are paintings too? Not sure.

I've been picking up EVERYTHING. Every damn piece of furniture, bucket, bag, backpack. The recipe drop rate is bad enough. Mostly what I am getting is trait stones and food mats and lockpicks.

I've read more then once that until we are "friends of the zone" we won't get good results from treasure chests. I've been sitting on 8 VVardenfell Treasure Chest maps because of this. I don't know exactly what acheievement this relates to, but I'm guessing it will take a while to acquire because the quest lines appear to be sort of long.

I wonder if regular drops from containers also apply to this.
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have only been getting the occasional Vvardenfell 'green' recipe every week or so with constant stealing/container checking on several characters: Indoril street light, Dres serving bowl, and redoran urn. I don't know how people are farming the other stuff, because I keep getting known greens and maybe 1x/week a blue.

I /have/ received a Velothi urn of some sort (Caisson??) twice since the Morrowind launch, not a blueprint, a direct furnishing.

What is "friends of the zone"? I have never heard of such a thing.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Zhaedri wrote: »
    I have only been getting the occasional Vvardenfell 'green' recipe every week or so with constant stealing/container checking on several characters: Indoril street light, Dres serving bowl, and redoran urn. I don't know how people are farming the other stuff, because I keep getting known greens and maybe 1x/week a blue.

I /have/ received a Velothi urn of some sort (Caisson??) twice since the Morrowind launch, not a blueprint, a direct furnishing.

What is "friends of the zone"? I have never heard of such a thing.

That is a reference to the patch notes after Morrowind went live. It's related to achievements you get upon completing several different things in the zone, most quest related I think.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild stores
    Edited by Banana on August 17, 2017 8:48AM
  • 2legit2quit
    2legit2quit
    ✭✭
    yep, guildstores. i've had an Indoril Tapestry Pattern listed for almost a week, but no buyer. I see lots of (purple,green,blue) patterns/designs/recipes other than mine on there
    Edited by 2legit2quit on August 17, 2017 5:47PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember to log out when you find a higher recipe. If you're farming blues, log out and log back in when you receive one. Same if you are farming purples. There's a timer on them and you won't find another one until the timer runs out.

And is THIS still true and confirmed?

If so, does logging in/out reset the timer?
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »

yeesh! I just started doing quests in the zone, and last night I picked up 3 green recipes in one play session (I was, and still am, working on a rather convoluted quest). 2 were breton and on was redguard, and I knew all of them.

Method, some of the lighting is sold by the Crown store. Since the lighting is all I care about from that series, maybe there are paintings too? Not sure.

I've been picking up EVERYTHING. Every damn piece of furniture, bucket, bag, backpack. The recipe drop rate is bad enough. Mostly what I am getting is trait stones and food mats and lockpicks.

I've read more then once that until we are "friends of the zone" we won't get good results from treasure chests. I've been sitting on 8 VVardenfell Treasure Chest maps because of this. I don't know exactly what acheievement this relates to, but I'm guessing it will take a while to acquire because the quest lines appear to be sort of long.

I wonder if regular drops from containers also apply to this.

sry for delayed answer- some VVardenfell paintings started to appear at guild traders(2 at Wayrest atm got them PS4-EU server)
    got nothing from treasure maps (treasure hunter passive on)
    keep looking
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭

And is THIS still true and confirmed?

If so, does logging in/out reset the timer?

It works up to a point just about anywhere in the game. RNG plays a factor of course. And yes logging out resets the timer. Normally. I do this in a house in Shornhelm when I feel like thieving for gold. 2 toons, log in/out, for about 2 hours. Lots of blues, many greens, destroy whites as soon as I get em. Since a run though the house takes so little time, it's a LOT of logging, but it works.

Done this in Vvardenfell up to a point, and got zip, nada, nothing zone specific. Picked up stuff I already had, 100%. Been too busy to actually play lately. And my zone achievements are not yet complete.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ Indigo_Shade

great day today my friend i just found a purple house Dres recipe at Ashurnabitashpi ruins!!!

P5lZRUm.jpg

this is the first after 4 months (since day 1 of Morrowind launch) of farming :p
    Edited by method__01 on October 8, 2017 2:39PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hleran Ancestral Tomb is a good place to farm. If you have the quest done for it, the inhabitants are friendly so you neednt fight and just open the urns.

I didnt bother to count urns in other tombs, but enough tombs with lots of urns. I am quite sure there is no timer for finding blue/reen etc, since I have found some just after each other, but there is a timer for most of the urns being empty (and only some filled) which I dont think resets with relogging.

I think it works different in houses,since they are not seperate instances. But the timer on urns is everywhee, so even if you go to another tomb/dungeon you get a large majority of empty urns.

for usual recipes Hall of the Dead is a good spot, or the halal of the dead in the new dungeon in the latest dlc.

I got lucky and found the Hlallu canopy bed <3 (purple) I open every backack and every furitue and urn I come acros
    Edited by lientier on October 8, 2017 4:03PM
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sad. They add hundreds of recipes to the game with Morrowind but your chance of ever seeing a purple one is miniscule. I am at 24,000 urns opened. I have found 9 blue vvardenfel recipes and 0 epic. I'm sorry but that is abysmal. I own the two Morrowind homes and I can't even decorate them nice because the recipes are either 800k IF you find them in the trader or the drop rate is so bad you don't have a life farming for them.

Edit: also those blue patterns? There is like 15 that only show up out of 100+ in the game.
    Edited by Wraithscream on October 17, 2017 11:05PM
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sad. They add hundreds of recipes to the game with Morrowind but your chance of ever seeing a purple one is miniscule. I am at 24,000 urns opened. I have found 9 blue vvardenfel recipes and 0 epic. I'm sorry but that is abysmal. I own the two Morrowind homes and I can't even decorate them nice because the recipes are either 800k IF you find them in the trader or the drop rate is so bad you don't have a life farming for them.

Edit: also those blue patterns? There is like 15 that only show up out of 100+ in the game.

Wow, that sounds horrible. I gave up farming for recipesa month ago, cause I have been HORRIBLY busy with work. I just log in and loot treasure chests and mat nodes when I have a free hour.

But I'm also saving my ESO+ crown money to buy one of the most $$$ furnished homes in the game, and to custom furnish that massive home, I need Vvardanfall recipes. So, at some point, I'll be back to looting urns by the 1,000's, I guess.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The drop rate is abysmal for a reason. Zenimax would rather have players make purchases in the Crown Store. I stopped farming for furnishing plans back around the time that they raised the cost of plans purchased with vouchers. Sure, loot every container that I come across, but I'm no longer wasting time just farming containers.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Obsidian3
    Obsidian3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I feel ya guys, I am now at over 60 hours farming for Ayleid motifs, and I have only pulled one Motif, and that was in the first hour I started.
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    If this is the future of crafting patterns this game will die faster than I thought. I already spent money on PLUS, and bought tons of crowns for crates. To decorate a whole house with vvardenfel furniture from the crown store would cost At least $100- $150. They are money grubbing to the max now. It is so expensive to buy the furniture for crowns. 1 couch is about $3 in crowns. A dang couch. I bought my very first vvardenfel recipe a couple days ago. 500k. It was nearly everything I saved for a month. I believe I am up to 27,000 urns now. No purple morrowind recipes. I totally understand the people who don't farm them. I just want them so bad I can't stop lol.

Over 200 recipes are being added with the new xpac. I will bet you anything only 10 of those patterns will drop RARELY. The others will be so scarce you will never see one. This new tactic will drive people away. I know a few guys and girls who play and are mainly into the housing aspect. You can bet they will lose those players being as greedy as they are.

I would love a response from them saying they will boost the drop rates even a tiny bit. Or heck just any comment about the situation. At least it would be acknowledged.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Do you need any witches branches? Could probably cut you a deal.
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Not unless they are in full bloom! Sorry, could not resist! Or, maybe dripping with moss? That might be cool.
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    I have branches coming out my a.... NM