The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Love you Zenimax for creating vMA

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
24 vMA runs in 3 weeks and the best loot I got is a defending battle axe which I cant even utilize well in PvP, I need some motivation before I enter this stupid place again...
Ye thanks for the sharp Lightning staff that I can now stick up my arse tho!
Edited by TheRealSniker on August 6, 2017 10:27PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Running that dungeon will make you a master of your class, a better overall player, and raise your self confidence on that build.

And for the love of the gods, do NOT put that staff THERE. -_-
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    The one thing in this game that needs a nerf.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the trending hashtag right now is #FUFINN (meant with affection before the forums mods get itchy edit fingers).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    I took a long break after getting four bows... did it yesterday on my magplar, and guess what I get? Another bow.... :s
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I believe the trending hashtag right now is #FUFINN (meant with affection before the forums mods get itchy edit fingers).

Finn feeds on the Salt, despair and tears. It's fine!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The difficulty of it is fine. Honestly, it makes you a better player. It actually helps your PvP game massively. Managing damage and heals at the same time as well as target priority is what PvP is about.

It's the loot system that's the problem. Same with the rest of the game. It goes from challenging content to a thankless chore.
  • RazorCaltrops
    RazorCaltrops
    ✭✭✭
    TragedyOA wrote: »

The one thing in this game that actually helps L2P and getting better at your class.
    Edited by RazorCaltrops on August 7, 2017 8:59PM
    PS4 EU
  • NotNormanBates
    NotNormanBates
    ✭✭✭
    One of the very many things in this game that have gotten easier and easier with every patch.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TragedyOA wrote: »

The one thing in this game that actually helps L2P and getting better at your class.

also it has already been nerfed
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly all vma will be obsolete next update with the exception of the bow and maybe 2h, kinda sad, i have all my vma weapons ready for next update, guess ill be retiring from there
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got a bunch of weps from there, but what really made it engaging was working to get a high scoring no death run. That was a worthwhile achievement.
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    24 vMA runs in 3 weeks and the best loot I got is a defending battle axe which I cant even utilize well in PvP, I need some motivation before I enter this stupid place again...
    Ye thanks for the sharp Lightning staff that I can now stick up my arse tho!

Bro...24 runs is nothing. Most players have VMA on farm with hundreds of runs. A few people even have 1000+ runs without the weapon they have been looking for. It only gets more frustrating.

The worst part is that the weapons are dead at the moment. So wasting time trying to acquire something you may never use is a pain itself. I hate to say that, but that's the way it is now. All risk - no reward.
  • Americanfunguy
    Americanfunguy
    ✭✭✭
    So why are you complaining? You've run it 24 times. I'm nearing 800 times and I'm not complaining. They nerfed the sharpened lighting staff that you got? They nerfed it for everyone, get over it.
    Flawless Conqueror 6 times over.
    All HM clears and PvE titles - Angler.
    PvP all factions.