The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

finally got both coffin and lid plans, read them, how much is a good selling price?

mrdiamond666
mrdiamond666
✭✭✭
So I finally was able to pickpocket both coffin plans from the vampires, and wholly *** is it pricy to make. so when selling these 2 items what is a fair selling price? I don't want to overcharge, yet I never see these listed in zone chat so I'm not sure what is fair. Ty
Edited by mrdiamond666 on August 6, 2017 4:51AM
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried looking at guild store listings? (You only mention zone.) Try the traders at Rawl'kha, Belkarth, Wayrest, and Mournhold. Doing a furniture search and restricting your results to epic/purple should help narrow things down, and sort with the most expensive items first.

My rule of thumb is to charge 2-3x the cost of materials. The problem with that is that if something uses a lot of heartwood, mundane runes, or rakeipa, then the buying price will often be just above the mat cost, and you might even lose money. (It's like purple furnishing plans: there's an audience/market for the items, but the break-even price from the writ vendor has become so obnoxious that only a few people can afford to buy the rare plans anymore.) And it might be that the market doesn't want to buy a coffin at mat price. *shrug* If you're on PC, Master Merchant now has an option to calculate the crafting cost of furniture items, based on your guilds' average mat prices; it's super helpful.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Yep,i im on PS4, but I will try that... I was told about 15-16K for the set, but I will have to see how much crafting price is. Thank you.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 90k each plan in EU PC. I spent awhile trying to get them myself, but they don't drop easily.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the PS4 market but 10-16k sounds reasonable to me, for what my opinion is worth. ;)

Good luck with it, I don't envy you having to use the console interfaces for stores and trading.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the best place to obtain the coffin and lid blueprint?
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »

Its in Hews Bane, by abahs watch wayshrine. There is an apt with a vampire in it (I got both from her), and in this little semicovered area nearby, there is another one (altho she isnt listed as vampire, her eyes show it).
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its in Hews Bane, by abahs watch wayshrine. There is an apt with a vampire in it (I got both from her), and in this little semicovered area nearby, there is another one (altho she isnt listed as vampire, her eyes show it).

Thank you :)
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Lady_Ems
    Lady_Ems
    ✭✭✭

Can you narrow the location down some please.

Edited by Lady_Ems on August 9, 2017 9:15PM
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First look around at all the guild traders to see how many there are for sale.

If none, then sky's the limit. If there are a lot of these already for sale all over the place, then you have to be in the same range or nobody will buy it.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    By the center market, near the palace. Instead of turning right to go to the palace, you will see stairs in front of you. Just to the left of those stairs, you will see another set going up. And before you hit the next set up, there is a door on your left. That's vamps home. The other one instead of going left at stairs look to your right, in the wall you will see an arch, go through it. In the lil covered courtyard is a chef, a few dancing, and across from chef is a woman working. Not sure her name right now, but that's the other vampire.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    It's in Hews Bane, by abahs watch wayshrine. There is an apt with a vampire in it (I got both from her), and in this little semicovered area nearby, there is another one (altho she isnt listed as vampire, her eyes show it).
    I'm confused about where Abah's Watch wayshrine is. Did you mean Abah's Landing? I'm with Lady_Ems, more detail please? like map coords or a screenshot? Or NPC names maybe?
    Thanks
    Edited by Tarukmockto on August 9, 2017 9:53PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    By the center market, near the palace. Instead of turning right to go to the palace, you will see stairs in front of you. Just to the left of those stairs, you will see another set going up. And before you hit the next set up, there is a door on your left. That's vamps home. The other one instead of going left at stairs look to your right, in the wall you will see an arch, go through it. In the lil covered courtyard is a chef, a few dancing, and across from chef is a woman working. Not sure her name right now, but that's the other vampire.

I just realized you answered my question before I asked, as I was typing it. Thanks!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    If your na, I can show you. I forget the name of the courtyard one, she's not labeled as vampire, but I think her name is velloth (at work right now) but the one inside is labeled vampire. I'll be on in about 2hrs or so.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Found them both.
    FYI: Vamp in Apartment is Mathesa Darano, and the worker in the courtyard is Lareika.
    Can anyone tell me for sure that Lareika (who is not listed as a Vampire anymore) still drops the Coffin patterns?
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I got both from the listed vampire...
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the coffin lid from Derano a long time ago and tonight I finally got the coffin case......also from Derano. I tried Lareika and got nothing vampire related.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the coffin much different to the one you can buy at the achievement furnisher? Can you make a screenshot of it?
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafted coffin and lid, with bananas for size:
    Screenshot_20170814_125608.png
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of us, thanks for the screenshot - have to admit that i like the one you can buy more.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your na, I can show you. I forget the name of the courtyard one, she's not labeled as vampire, but I think her name is velloth (at work right now) but the one inside is labeled vampire. I'll be on in about 2hrs or so.

yup, it's right near the bank in Abadahs... also there's one down by the harbor who conviently faces away. Only the one in the apt is labeled as a vampire tho (although the others clearly are).

Would buy a coffin and lid for 16k each on XBOX NA.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    hum i might have to try and steal this.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I had got another coffin case blueprint, and listed it. It sold for 55K.
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Crafted coffin and lid, with bananas for size:
    Screenshot_20170814_125608.png

Lol! xD

This will be perfect for my thief/assassin's home.